Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So..when Ryan loses to Haney badly...

..does he lose his cash cow status?

How big is ******ity of this sport?

How many bad loses does it take for him to become an average boxer what he is, actually?

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
    ..does he lose his cash cow status?

How big is ******ity of this sport?

How many bad loses does it take for him to become an average boxer what he is, actually?
    It's the ******ity of Americans who get taken in by big talkers. Look at who they vote for.

Comment

elon musk is pretty fkin ******

but it took decades and Ls for that to show because people like a good face with big pockets

and yet even now he still has sizeable cult

Comment

Depends all on hankey. If he just jabs and runs away to a boring decision then cryan fans will say he ran. If hankey engages here and there then cryans popularity will take a hit. Can't see hankey making him quit as much as I'd love to see it
        PryorHawk PryorHawk likes this.

Comment

i think he needs a good performance, i dont think he wins but if the fights not competitive he will suffer fan wise, he had his ready made excuses for tank, he has no excuses now, unless he makes a few up after

Comment

It will hurt a little, same as Jake Paul losing to Fury hurt his numbers a bit. But it wont be the end of the world, he will still be a decent draw until he collects a few more losses.......

Comment

As long as he brings the money , he’ll be right up there for the taking
              Haney said don’t ever mention my name and yet still came back to the table
              Why ? $$$$$
              Ryan gonna fill up his pockets and they have history already

Comment

Something is off with Garcia...
                and the other videos with that same guy.
                I don't think that voice is from a cold. No regular coughing, sneezing, clearing throat or running nose.
                I also skipped through the other videos, he just seem different. I also noticed some sort of hard blinking in some of them, like a tic
                Last edited by PerfectJab; 02-14-2024, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X