Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez-Jamaine Ortiz Main Event Averaged 532,000 Viewers; Peaked At 584,000 On ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 11Combos View Post

what did Shakur vs de los santos do? hahahahaha... shakur is toast, and ONLY reason did higher vs Conceicao & Valdez was becasue of he large Latin fans... ain't nobody wanna see Shakur run like a little girl
    Sorry.. I never noticed Conceicao was Latin?

Heck even Shakur vs Yoshino did close to a million

Shakur vs Herring - 1.3 million viewers

I’m pretty sure he isn’t Latin either. welcome back to reality!
    Last edited by messi807; 02-12-2024, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by messi807 View Post

Go look it up yourself if you don’t believe me, if you was a hardcore fan you’d know this. Shakur vs Herring did 1.3 million.

Haney vs Kambosos his last non-ppv did 1.32 million viewers. I think you’re straying away from the point here my boy… both fighters earn, sell more tickets and have more fans tuned in than Teo.

You honestly think there isn't a reason why Teo gets paid less than each fighter on a fight by fight basis lol?
      Lmfao ok thanks for the laugh boy

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

You do know that boxing writers don’t exist anymore
        They have been abolished the same way that boxing is not reported in a newspaper unless it’s some over the top event
        That being the reasons why so many articles are badly written and never double-checked for punctuation or grammatical errors
        If no one puts it on social media then word does not get out and about unfortunately
        the new way of reporting things and it’s been like that for last ten years if not longer
        So you are saying its all artifical intelligence that is generating these so called "articles" ? Not original articles but articles of fake.....
        If so then i suppose what is taken as fact or anything other then a way to generate interest in a fight or fighter is by promo pieces on forums such as this is to be told a lie ?
        Finally who to blame ? The gererated so called "articles" being manufactured by the A.I.'s of the world or those of us who read them knowing that just checking the schedule would do just as well as reading the set up pcs to a fight ? And that goes for fight results as well i suppose.

Thanks for the kick back appreciate it..........

Comment

I didn’t even know the fights were on until the 6th round. Horrible promoting by ESPN. I would’ve liked to have watched this card. None of my friends who enjoy Boxing knew it was on either.

Comment

Should've had the fight Saturday night (day before Superbowl) and promoted it better.

Comment

Originally posted by IAmABoxingGuru View Post
              Should've had the fight Saturday night (day before Superbowl) and promoted it better.
              Good thing they didn't as horrible as the fight was. Don't need a bunch of people watching Ortiz run and Teo have zero ability to cut off the runner.
              pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

on way to late. plus 30 mins of ads and talking heads between co main and Teo fight. morons. ProBoxTV gets the weekday fight cards time slot perfectly. espn and top rank are out of touch with real ppl

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post

So you are saying its all artifical intelligence that is generating these so called "articles" ? Not original articles but articles of fake.....
                  If so then i suppose what is taken as fact or anything other then a way to generate interest in a fight or fighter is by promo pieces on forums such as this is to be told a lie ?
                  Finally who to blame ? The gererated so called "articles" being manufactured by the A.I.'s of the world or those of us who read them knowing that just checking the schedule would do just as well as reading the set up pcs to a fight ? And that goes for fight results as well i suppose.

Thanks for the kick back appreciate it..........
                  Not sure if your being sarcastic or not but it is what it is
                  At the last Beterbiev s Smith presser , one of the American journalists made a point of mentioning that the French newspaper actually had a reporter who actually still reports on boxing
                  He explained how rare this is as newspapers most of the time will not want to publish anything to do with boxing let alone have a reporter dedicated to the sport

Comment

Originally posted by IAmABoxingGuru View Post
                    This will never happen as everything is booked solid and not sure they would attract people on Saturday for a fight unless it’s Canelo or someone huge

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

This will never happen as everything is booked solid and not sure they would attract people on Saturday for a fight unless it’s Canelo or someone huge
                      It would give people something to go to the day prior to the Superbowl since tons of people were in Vegas anyways.

Comment

Working...
                      X