Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fabio Wardley on Clarke: There Are A lot of Miles on The Clock, He Isn't a Young Man Anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fabio Wardley on Clarke: There Are A lot of Miles on The Clock, He Isn't a Young Man Anymore

The immediate interest in the recently announced fight between British heavyweight champion Fabio Wardley and 2020 Olympic bronze medallist Fraser Clarke is proof that opposites attract.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good article John - more of these and much much less cheapfiller from Them Hans Is Cold aka Hans Themistode

I'm looking forward to this fight more than most others in the next 2 months - this + Estrada-Valle an Thurman-Tzsyu

Comment

I'm pretty neutral but whichever one wins the fight I just hope he treats the Lonsdale belt with respect it deserves & trys to win it outright, instead of messing with trashy alphabet baubles!

Comment

This is their big fight, ​​​​ I don't see either of them beating anyone in the top 10, in my opinion they are British/European level.

Comment

'Clarke spent years as part of the ultra-professional Team GB boxing programme, benefiting from the highest level of coaching and competing around the world against the best of the best.'
          Apparently the training went something like this;
          "Keep hitting him in the F'kn nuts Fraser!"

Comment

Working...
          X