Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yokasta Valle On Estrada Clash: It's Nothing Personal For Me, I Just Want To Be Undisputed Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yokasta Valle On Estrada Clash: It's Nothing Personal For Me, I Just Want To Be Undisputed Champion

By Jake Donovan - Yokasta Valle can appreciate why Seniesa Estrada would take this fight so personally. It's just not a viewpoint that she shares. The upcoming undisputed championship is just another business trip for the three-division title claimant from Costa Rica. The pair of unified strawweight titlists meet in a long-awaited grudge match on an March 29 ESPN+ show from Desert Diamond Arena in Glendale, Arizona.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The one on the left has that ****** ***y look. The one on the right looks busty good. Might actually watch the fight lol
    Flap Mr WorldWide likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
      The one on the left has that ****** ***y look. The one on the right looks busty good. Might actually watch the fight lol
      Clicked on the article link quicker than the last 10 seconds of an eBay auction.

​​​
      Last edited by Mr WorldWide; 02-10-2024, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Pretty ***y, and they can box.

Comment

Mini J Lo vs Mini Salma.....yessssssss.

Comment

Working...
          X