Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF you could PUNISH MOSLEY "TODAY" for taking STEROIDS in the past WOULD you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horus View Post
    So you believe that there should be a statue of limitations for cheating ?
    I think you should chill the **** out and get laid.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
      I think you should chill the **** out and get laid.
      answer the question...

do you believe that there should be a statue of limitations for cheating ?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
        Boxing is a life and death sport. A big reason why guys get killed is because in the late rounds they get tired. Shane took roids to increase his cardio. In the fight with Oscar the fight that he admitted juicing in he won the fight down the stretch, when Oscar was tired. He put Oscars health in serious jepordy with his disgraceful actions.
        Oh, poor Oscar.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          Well you could say that about any boxer then.
          What other fighters are known to inject their supplements into their abs with a syringe?

Comment

answer the question...

do you believe that there should be a statue of limitations for cheating ?
            I think you should strip naked and spin round on your head 25 times while someone throws red hot freshly baked scones at your back.

Comment

Who are the 7 ******s that put no on the poll.
              My finger slipped

Comment

I just want him to get punish in some way... to send a signal that taking steroids is not tolerated in the great sport of boxing..because if it is....what makes this sport so different from the WWE...?

It would send a great signal right now if they did actually say you know what shane, you need to be punish for cheating no matter if you did 6 years ago. For the integrity of boxing you need to be punish. To send a specfic message.

*That there should be no statue of limitations for cheating *

That even if you cheat and dont get caught, If we (boxing officals) FIND OUt
                5,10,15,20, or however many years from now that you cheated you will be PUNISH !!!

The NCAA has this stance, that there is no statue of limitations for cheating and I applaud it. They found out in 2007 that chris webber took illegal money from Mich alum.. and they wiped out all of Mich wins, final fours, everything

that was something that was over 15 years old, they treated as a crime that was just commited today.

WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU, ON HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT THEIR SPORT?

Why cant we do that for boxing?

"Barry Bonds rearranging the baseball record books landed him in the cross hairs of the federal government for years. Shouldn't there be some level of serious consequences for a boxer whose job is to try to rearrange his opponent's face?"

Comment

What other fighters are known to inject their supplements into their abs with a syringe?
                  none except shane mosley.. for whats be proven so far that i know of.

Comment

wouldn't that be irrationally illogical horus?

Comment

Well according to you all of them should be under speculation because "they could just be using the new undetectable steroid from BALCO"

and btw i hope you know roy jones jr. got caught using steroids in his career

Comment

Working...
                      X