No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis Wants Emanuel Navarrete After Pedraza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

Dude look at the Knock down. Don’t be blind and be bias against Mexican. The Video is there, he hit Navarette while his glove was touching the canvas after tripping over Wilnson foot. Either you are blind or ignorant. You probably think that was fair, right, but not the long count. If anything there should have atleast been a warining to Liam or point deducted for hitting an opponent with the glove on the ground.

If Keyshawn can beat the othee 135 pounders on Top Rank stable like Muratalla the he would more deserving of a match for that WBO title. But he is trying to avoid the younger healthy and "bigger" Muratalla.

I do think Robson did beat both Navarrete and Valdez.
    You can clearly see Wilson didn't know that Navarrete's glove had slightly touched the canvas. Navarrete was in a bent position. How was he supposed to know the glove had brushed the canvas? Navarrete hadn't gone down so he kept hitting him until he did. That's what you're supposed to do. Fighters who are hurt would just bend at the waist if you weren't allowed to hit them in this position.

Sorry, but there's clutching at straws, then there's this. There shouldn't have been any warning for obvious reasons. Let alone a DQ. Haha.

At least you're honest enough to admit Navarrete and Valdez lost to Conceicao.

By the way, Lopez was beaten last night. He shouldn't even have the WBO title. Hell, he shouldn't have even had it off Taylor as Taylor clearly lost to Catterall. The real champ at 140 is Catterall. Everyone else with a title is claiming stolen glory. When you add in the fact that Taylor was out for 16 months, then it gets worse. But i clearly see those going for opponents under these conditions all the time. Don't worry, i see.

Comment

Working...
    X