Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Teofimo Lopez, Jamaine Ortiz - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
    Had no idea Ortiz was so tall.
    nor me - on boxrec he is 1/2 inch taller than Teo - but looks to be 3 inches taller at least

Keyshawn looking a good bit bigger than Pedrazo plus ten years younger

Comment

Originally posted by Kevsfine View Post
      I can’t really see Ortiz losing this if he stays focused and doesn’t get clipped, he’s young and talented something Lopez hasn’t faced. I felt loma won vs him and Haney, kambosa sucks, and Taylor was off that night. Ortiz by split Dec
      Not sure about Ortiz winning - think it will be a close fight - but totally agree that the Taylor who showed up to fight Teo was a lesser fighter than the one who beat Prograis and Ramirez .... still Teo dominated, it wasn't even close

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post

Jesus is one thing. A multi-colored woman's manicure is another
        Serious question. How does his nails affect you?

Comment

Those top rank girls are the best.

Oh, this fight, probably Teofimo surely, if he's in the form he was against Taylor.

Comment

Ortiz looking big. If Teo don't show up like the "do I still got it" fight hes losing this. If he shows up like he did vs Josh he'll win.

The odd thing with Teo is he is consistently being defined by many fans for his worst performances instead of his normal or best performances. And Ortiz is 99% known for overperforming in an L. I never trust those types til they notch a big W & they usually never do. I'm taking Teo here, but Ortiz will have a path to victory if Teo isn't doing A+ Teo sh^t like he usually is.

Comment

Ortiz is a trickiy fighter than his records suggests. Teo should not overlook him.
              Last edited by STREET CLEANER; 02-07-2024, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

I don't give a **** what they wear as long as he fights as a warrior, which he does. He has more "balls" than you. Get in the ring and fight for a living see how manly you are.
                I guess u like what u like. If ******'s is ur jam, love who u love homie. And I like what I like. And what I'd like, is to see his ass get knocked out COLD

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post

Serious question. How does his nails affect you?
                  I don't support no chump sh..t. I don't care if he can box or not. I'm not gonna be out there rooting for no tran, gtfoh. He must fall, for the greater good of the sport and for the good of the universe. See me after the fight, after he gets knocked out like he's supposed to
                  TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

I’m starting to lean towards Ortiz winning
                    If the same Ortiz who fought Loma shows up , I think Teo is in a world of trouble
                    Plus , Teo talking about every other boxer but his opponent makes me feel like his head is nowhere close to being focused at the matter at hand
                    That all could be very true. I like watching Teo but this fight I think is going to be a tuff one.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

That all could be very true. I like watching Teo but this fight I think is going to be a tuff one.
                      I enjoy Teo also and has bigger balls than half the fighters today but I see him being very distracted and not focusing on Ortiz who imo is a true live dog

Comment

Working...
                      X