Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Admits He Knew He'd Lose To Davis, Promises Vengeance vs. Tank Coming Back In Blood: 'I'm Not F------ Around'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you couple this new revelation from Garcia with the fact that he quit in the fight and wouldn't get up from the canvas even though he knew he could (he admitted it on Bradley Martyn's podcast), then you have to wonder why anybody would pay PPV prices to see this guy fight again. He's entertaining in the ring, but a fighter believing he's going to lose heading into a fight and then openly admitting he quit, is a terrible look for him and the sport of boxing. In fact, when reading that previous sentence back, it certainly makes you wonder whether Ryan Garcia was on the take with some big time ******** heavies and got paid to throw the fight. You can't say it hasn't happened before in boxing.
    Last edited by Cigar; 02-03-2024, 10:34 AM.
    AmpMcv AmpMcv shwaap shwaap like this.

Comment

Originally posted by onlybeinghonest View Post

lol i was thinking garcia must’ve been listening to j cole before that interview.
      hhahahahaha

Comment

Haney is a slicker boxer and will probably get the decision, but would like to see a KO by Ryan just for fun. He can't get careless with Haney who will make him pay for mistakes.

Comment

Garcia so cringe worthy lol. Now he knew he was gonna lose? But he wants a rematch now? Ain’t no one buying this idiots fights what a goober lol

Comment

I'm sure some boxers know they are going to lose a fight before they even step in the ring but don't come out and say that, damn

Comment

What a complete idiot. Princess Ryan, if you knew you we’re going to lose, why engage in a fraud and quit beech? Keep running your mouth because I’m waiting for Oscar or Hop to beat your ass at your next presser. You deserve it.
              shwaap shwaap likes this.

Comment

Garcia was asked if the subsequent rehydration rule had an impact on his performance. ” I can’t really pin that too much,” he said. “It is what it is. I signed the contract.” Garcia went on to give some props to his conqueror. “I think he’s someone that’s just a little more disciplined with me,” Garcia said of Davis. “I didn’t play it smart. I started getting bored in there.”

it was then drip drop excuses and now the flood gates have opened lol

the guy really is unreal

he got exactly what he wanted, the money
                AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                  Garcia was asked if the subsequent rehydration rule had an impact on his performance. ” I can’t really pin that too much,” he said. “It is what it is. I signed the contract.” Garcia went on to give some props to his conqueror. “I think he’s someone that’s just a little more disciplined with me,” Garcia said of Davis. “I didn’t play it smart. I started getting bored in there.”

it was then drip drop excuses and now the flood gates have opened lol

the guy really is unreal

he got exactly what he wanted, the money
                  ——-
                  The new Amir Khan.
                  To be fair to Khan, Khan won titles and fought pretty much everyone he could.
                  Pharlapz Pharlapz Smash Smash like this.

Comment

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice....Garcia, how you mess up a quote like that?

Comment

Haney will stop Ryan and end his career

Comment

Working...
                      X