Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peter Dobson Denigrates Conor Benn: He's A One-Trick Pony; He's Like An Athletic Bum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Peter Dobson Denigrates Conor Benn: He's A One-Trick Pony; He's Like An Athletic Bum

Peter Dobson downloaded all of the information he needed on Conor Benn from a ringside seat September 23. Dobson shouted instructions to Rodolfo Orozco as the Mexican veteran tried to pull off what would've been an epic upset of Benn in their 10-round junior middleweight match at Caribe Royale Orlando in Orlando, Florida. Orozco lost a unanimous decision, but Dobson (16-0, 9 KOs) left the venue that night certain that he could beat Benn (22-0, 14 KOs) if given the opportunity.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What boxing is doing with contracted weights is disgusting.

Why not have a 150 pound division? Why have a division where 150 pounds is consider "junior middleweight" and still call the fighter a "welterweight"? Why is the fight contracted for 150 pounds?

Wtf..

Comment

Not sure who proclaims the chit that Keith is reporting but hit me up if you think I’m wrong
      Contender , exactly where ???

The 27-year-old Benn had a limited amateur background (20-2), but he has progressed professionally to the point he is commonly considered a legitimate welterweight contender

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        Not sure who proclaims the chit that Keith is reporting but hit me up if you think I’m wrong
        Contender , exactly where ???

The 27-year-old Benn had a limited amateur background (20-2), but he has progressed professionally to the point he is commonly considered a legitimate welterweight contender
        It should say
        The 27-year-old Benn had a limited amateur background (20-2), but he has progressed professionally to the point he is commonly considered a legitimate welterweight contender by Eddie Hearn and Matchroom loyalists.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post

It should say
          Yeah exactly lmao
          Ao unrealistic as fugh

Comment

Working...
          X