Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Tszyu, Keith Thurman - Face To Face at Kickoff Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
    Dammm Keith look old as hell!
    Looks like the friendly accountant who lives down the fughin street
    lmao

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post

If it were a network fight card, I'd consider it rather interesting, not really, really good. It's so unworthy of PPV $$$, that I feel insulted and disappointed.
      Yup absolutely

Comment

If it were a network fight card, I'd consider it rather interesting, not really, really good. It's so unworthy of PPV $$$, that I feel insulted and disappointed.
        I mean some of the crap you get on free to air TV now 3 world title fights and another 12 round fight is very good if it was a network card tbh

Comment

Dimes to doughnuts he'll feel old as hell when he steps in that ring, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post

I mean some of the crap you get on free to air TV now 3 world title fights and another 12 round fight is very good if it was a network card tbh
            In his last fight, Rolly was having his ass handed to him by a guy who looked like he could be his dad, before Weeks gifted him the stoppage win. Does he rematch Barroso? No, he fights a guy who is smaller than Tank. Fundora got exposed and starched in his last outing, and Lara is an old guy who hardly fights anymore. And to top it off in the main event, Tszyu is fighting an undersized, well-past it, aging guy, who hasn't fought in two years. Sorry bro, I just don't see a lot to spark much excitement for Prime's debut boxing card. Maybe I expect too much.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Looks like the friendly accountant who lives down the fughin street
              lmao
              He reminds me of an insurance salesman!
              MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

He reminds me of an insurance salesman!

Yeah , one of those who sells some con****uous insurance

Comment

And I'm sure keef thurmos had plenty to say in the press conference.
                  Guy luvs to hear himself talking. No worries... the only thing he'll say
                  during the fight is 'ouch' 'oof' 'ugh' 'I quit'.

Comment

Yeah and he's always been vulnerable to the body so I imagine his tolerance for body shots has dwindled even more so

Comment

boxrec says thurman is 5'9 and tszyu is 5'8

Comment

Working...
                      X