Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I'd Probably Prefer To Fight Chris Eubank Jr, I Just Don't Like Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I'd Probably Prefer To Fight Chris Eubank Jr, I Just Don't Like Him

For a supposedly retired boxer, Kell Brook's name still generates more headlines and creates more debate than most active fighters. Brook (40-3, 28 KO's) hasn't boxed since stopping Amir Khan in six rounds back in February 2022. Beating his long time
    [Click Here To Read More]

I saw him running on the promenade at Blakeney Point in Norfolk last August. Have to admit he still looked in great shape but he told me he was happily retired... I suppose he's still got that itch. I think Junior would be too big for him though, he's fought as high as 168lbs and Kell's one fight at 160lbs nearly ended his career. Benn on the other hand is there for the taking for sure!

Comment

Is there anyone who likes Chris Eubank Jr? He's about as popular as Hermann Goerring at a barmitzvah...

Comment

This is gonna happen on Sky I think. I have no interest in this fight tbh.

Comment

Kell is as big as Liam Smith and stronger , he's at least as good as a boxer .Discount Liam condition for the second fight he should not have been there in that condition, Brook has a good chance , but I hope he retires.

Comment

They way he talked about his fight with Spence & GGG wasn't good. Kell might already be over the hill.

Comment

Originally posted by RoscoElUno View Post
              They way he talked about his fight with Spence & GGG wasn't good. Kell might already be over the hill.
              Err yeah... He's officially retired.

Comment

Well if Brook wants to fight again, he should be consistently training in the gym.

I have never really liked the Chris Eubank Junior fight for Kell Brook 'I have always much preferred the Conor Benn fight'.

Note: I have observed that Dominic Ingle 'Does not really rate Chris Eubank Junior, stylistically in a match up vs Kell Brook'.

I honestly believe Chris Eubank Junior, is stylistically a more difficult fight for Brook than the Benn fight 'But they are both big events, of a similar level'.

That is why, I think overall Conor Benn during the aftermath of Brook's win vs Amir Khan 'That was really the fight top pursue' etc.

Comment

Working...
                X