Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn: That Could Be End Of The Road For [John Ryder]; A Decision To Make, For Sure

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway , Ryder had promised his girl that the Canelo fight would be his last
    Then he took this fight against Munguia , my thinking is this is it ; sailing away to retirement
    Have a good one champ

Comment

a calum smith level type of guy, not bad, good enough to pick up a world title with the right opponent

cant say he doesnt go out on his shield either

Comment

This could also be the end of the road for DAZN now that they’ve lost billions with your guidance. You and Warren are besties now and teaming up to pick Turkie’s pockets.

Comment

John's been a great ambassador for British boxing & battled in some big fights, which he deserves 100% respect for. I feel it's a real shame that he's likely to retire without one single worthy belt in his trophy cabinet!!.....

Comment

Ryder stated , after the Mungo fight , that Mungo hits harder than Canelo
            They say power is the last thing to go lmao
            Is he on spiral decline ?
            Some think he’s going to be around forever

Comment

He has fought some names and made some money. I believe he is fine. Time to go out of the game while still healthy.

Comment

Working...
              X