Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez On Munguia: This A Easy Knockout, That's Why They Ducked Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez On Munguia: This A Easy Knockout, That's Why They Ducked Me!

Jaime Munguia won over a lot of critics with his most recent victory. The high praise wasn't unanimous, however. David Benavidez was among the very few not taken aback by Munguia's ninth-round stoppage of England's John Ryder in this past Saturday's DAZN headliner. The majority of the feedback saw the unbeaten Tijuana native deliver a statement-making performance at Footprint Center, fittingly in Benavidez's childhood hometown of Phoenix, Arizona.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Your time is coming in September just stay in shape stay sharp champ!

Comment

They're not going to put Munguia in with Benavidez or Morrell.

That would be most unwise, when he could perhaps get a Canelo superfight. Also, Munguia, he's a warrior, but I don't think he can beat the top three.
      Pharlapz Pharlapz elegua elegua like this.

Comment

Spoken

Comment

If you asked me 2, 3 years ago, who would win, would say Canelo. Now, I think Benavides beats them all.

Comment

Bumavidez is ass. Smallass bum Andrade was beating him in the early rounds til he gassed. Munguia makes him work for it.

Comment

It's gross and embarrassing that the wbc refuses to order Banvidez mandatory fight. Ginger "refuses to fight mexicans" is a pu$$y excuse too. This is why boxing gets barely any love from the mainstream. Belt orgs are rip offs. Damn I wish they had created that federal commission.

Comment

Benavidez couldn’t even KO Plant or Doo Doo. Now all of a sudden he beats or KOs Canelo and Munguia? lol

Comment

Never fails. You want to give a Mexican boxer more hype than they deserve? Strategically put them in the ring with a domestic level Brit. They’ll look like world beaters and their fans will go nuts talking about how great they are.
                  garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Money talks hopefully a Saudi can drum up 60m for Canelo to take the risk vs Benavidez 25m to take the risk. Being the fight is there that's 60m tax free. It'd take a Saudi to overpay Benavidez Canelo or anyone to step in the ring with Morrell jr
                    elegua elegua likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X