Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’m still not really that interested in Canelo vs Munguia.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m still not really that interested in Canelo vs Munguia.

It’s a fine matchup, I’ve got no problem with it happening but I’m not exactly desperate to see it either.

The only guy I’m desperate to see Canelo face is Benavidez.
    Smash Smash likes this.

Assuming Munguia takes Ryder's number 5 spot with TBRB then it would be an acceptable defence. However, Benavidez, as TBRB number 1 and WBC mandatory, is clearly more deserving.

Fighting the other Charlo would be completely unacceptable and I would hope most people would boycott and not even stream it.
    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post
      Assuming Munguia takes Ryder's number 5 spot with TBRB then it would be an acceptable defence. However, Benavidez, as TBRB number 1 and WBC mandatory, is clearly more deserving.

Fighting the other Charlo would be completely unacceptable and I would hope most people would boycott and not even stream it.
      Jermall Charlo should be nowhere near a Canelo payday. Really hope that isn’t next.

Comment

ryder really shouldnt have been ranked that high since he lost the jacobs fight and 2 out of 3 coming into the munguia fight but hey when you see an easy mark you take them down so cant really fault munguia for that. its like floyd vs baldomir, of course floyd is going to go after him and not margarito when marg was #1. he can kill 2 birds with one stone: say he beat the best which was laughable and gives him more breathing room for avoiding marg by already taking on a "top guy"

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Jermall Charlo should be nowhere near a Canelo payday. Really hope that isn’t next.
          It's always seemed like some unsubstantiated rumour which has just been repeated across the internet.

Hopefully Canelo surprises us all and announces the Benavidez fight. If not, it's time for him to start being stripped of the belts.

Comment

I have no intention of watching Canelo ever again if it is not Bivol rematch or Benavidez.

Comment

Since when Munguia represent any danger To any top level gyus, or is it just because he’s fresher ans bigger , he’s still a bum, no f...ing way he beats any elite guys

Comment

It's always seemed like some unsubstantiated rumour which has just been repeated across the internet.

Hopefully Canelo surprises us all and announces the Benavidez fight. If not, it's time for him to start being stripped of the belts.
                I’ve got a horrible feeling he doesn’t fight Benavidez at all, I could see the last two fights of the deal being Charlo then Crawford.

Obviously hope I’m wrong, but that’s my gut feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

I’ve got a horrible feeling he doesn’t fight Benavidez at all, I could see the last two fights of the deal being Charlo then Crawford.

Obviously hope I’m wrong, but that’s my gut feeling.
                  If that's the case, I won't be watching. The sport doesn't exist for Canelo's further enrichment.

I will watch Morrell, Benavidez and Munguia vie for divisional supremacy. That's what boxing is about.
                  JosephHH Joseph likes this.

Comment

i would be shocked if canelo choose benny

the only thing that could make him do that is his pride, if he gets enough flack he may change his mind on him

but then again gingers are known to be very stubborn, true or not idk

Comment

Working...
                    X