Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matchroom CEO Keen On Lewis Crocker-Paddy Donovan: 'I Think Now's A Great Time To Do That Fight'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matchroom CEO Keen On Lewis Crocker-Paddy Donovan: 'I Think Now's A Great Time To Do That Fight'

Lewis Crocker and Paddy Donovan could soon share a ring on the heels of their sharing the stage. An expressed promotional interest in a head-on collision surfaced after the pair of unbeaten welterweights posted separate knockout victories this past Saturday in Belfast. Limerick's Donovan endured a stiff test from Williams Andres
    [Click Here To Read More]

Put Donovan in with McKenna first.

Comment

Although Crocker is a good fighter, he missed weight, looked two weight division's bigger than Felix.
      Taking all that into context, his win over Felix wasn't as impressive as it looked, it was a good win none the less.
      Because Felix is a good fighter, and pack's a hell of a punch, just not as impressive as it looked or could've been.
      That said Crocker is a fighter who's fight's I would watch in the future, hopefully those fight's will be against fighter's in his weight division
      Last edited by Boricua181; 01-28-2024, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Felix was handing Crocker his ass until he got cracked. All I kept thinking was damn they wrote off Felix way too early. He couldve gone much further with better backing behind him.
        As far as Crocker vs Donovan, I think Donovan has a lot more talent and wins a very boring fight.

Comment

Crocker doesn’t even make the weight. Unprofessional garbage.

Comment

I just want them to put Crocker in with someone who will KNOCK HIM THE FK OUT! What an asinine, arrogant punk who didn't make weight and instead of showing some respect to Felix, he taunted that smaller fighter while acting like his sht didn't stink.

Comment

The Irish title (BUI) is currently vacant, so why not. It must add to the Croke Park undercard!

Comment

Working...
              X