No announcement yet.

Jaime Munguia vs Jermall Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaime Munguia vs Jermall Charlo

This is a perfect fight to make right now. This fight would do good numbers and would be the perfect setup for the winner to fight Canelo. Oscar must know that Munguia is NOT ready for Canelo right now unless he's just ready to cash out, which would be dumb. On the flip side if Jermall beat Munguia then people will accept him as an opponent for Canelo because right nơ nobody thinks he deserves it. I see this as a 50/50 fight. Very winnable on both sides. What do you guys think?
    Last edited by ImDominicanLipz; 01-28-2024, 01:04 AM.
    El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

I'm for it. Carnela vs bumavidez/Morrell as the main event

Comment

Right now? Munguia beats him. Jermall struggled with Jose Benavidez ffs.
      Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ImDominicanLipz View Post
        This is a perfect fight to make right now. This fight would do good numbers and would be the perfect setup for the winner to fight Canelo. Oscar must know that Munguia is NOT ready for Canelo right now unless he's just ready to cash out, which would be dumb. On the flip side if Jermall beat Munguia then people will accept him as an opponent for Canelo because right nơ nobody thinks he deserves it. I see this as a 50/50 fight. Very winnable on both sides. What do you guys think?
        Remember when Munguia was Charlo's WBC mandatory and chose to fight some guy named Jimmy Kelly instead?

Comment

Munguia dogs charlo out. Charlos got no drive or purpose anymore just a paycheck.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Right now? Munguia beats him. Jermall struggled with Jose Benavidez ffs.
            Struggled? He won damn near every round. Even now, Charlo would be the best fighter he ever fought by far
            El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

You don`t understand Charlo is next Canelo`s opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by ImDominicanLipz View Post
                First you gotta get Charlo out of protective custody lol
                Second you gotta get him to take the fight which he won’t or he’ll say he needs a tune up
                Third, I think Canelo sails away after his third fight
                He’s actually the only one who can attract him out of custody
                Canelo,s original plan was two Charlos and a Spence

Comment

Working...
                X