Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gabriela Fundora Surges in Second Half, Gets TKO of Christina Cruz To Retain IBF Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gabriela Fundora Surges in Second Half, Gets TKO of Christina Cruz To Retain IBF Title

Gabriela Fundora never panicked Saturday night. Christina Cruz outboxed her during the first half of their IBF flyweight title, but the aggressive, patient, stronger Fundora began landing harder shots during the sixth round and took complete control of their 10-round championship clash on
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 01-27-2024, 09:51 PM.

Cruz put in work but Fundora was way on another level. No problem with stopping it, she could have been hurt to the back of the head.

If that were Joe Cortez, he would have awarded Cruz the win on a DQ (Soto/Lorenzo)

Comment

Cruz thought she was still fighting in the amateur's, and that's why she lost!
      These are the pro's, and you can't turn your back, and walk toward's the rope's, it's a sign of surrender.
      She let a golden opportunity slip right through her aged hand's.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
        Cruz thought she was still fighting in the amateur's, and that's why she lost!
        These are the pro's, and you can't turn your back, and walk toward's the rope's, it's a sign of surrender.
        She let a golden opportunity slip right through her aged hand's.
        Maybe she talked to Victor Ortiz before the fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMlybvVRM9Y

Comment

Cruz needed much better trainers , she wasn’t going to develop as a pro under the same ones .,…..

Comment

Okay this is some bs. They were gonna rob Cruz. I don't think she had a W locked up but it wasnt no 9-0, 8-1 fight
            Attached Files

Comment

Damn. Scorecards were disgusting. I saw Cruz winning first 5 Rds. Before she got worn down. Even if she kept that up she couldn’t have won.
              Kpmaryland Kpmaryland likes this.

Comment

I don’t know why, but there’s something about women’s boxing that makes me so horny.

I’m physically attracted to 95% of female boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by b Murphington View Post
                  I don’t know why, but there’s something about women’s boxing that makes me so horny.

I’m physically attracted to 95% of female boxers.
                  Which ones in particular?

Heres some of my faves....

222jeffriescofer1106038-1.jpg Sonya-Lamonakis.jpg

r0_0_300_454_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg Oksana-Pashkova-1.jpg zzzjojowyman400.jpg
                  Last edited by Rockybigblower; 01-28-2024, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                    You being a smartass right now?

You can’t twist what I said and then do an “ugliest women boxers ever” search on google and post the 5% who I’m not attracted to.

And for the record, the bottom 3 aren’t that bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X