Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gabriela Fundora Focused on Cruz, Still Hopeful Of Undisputed: 'Exciting To Know It's Within Reach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gabriela Fundora Focused on Cruz, Still Hopeful Of Undisputed: 'Exciting To Know It's Within Reach

By Jake Donovan - Undisputed very much remains a short-term goal for Gabriela Fundora. The scary part is that it was very much on the table headed into 2024 for the recently crowned IBF flyweight titlist. There were strong plans in place for the 21-year-old southpaw to next face lineal, WBA, WBC and WBO champion Marlen Esparza, who was instead hit with an ordered rematch versus Gabriela Alaniz.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cruz has no knockouts, not one, boxing coaches have to do better with female fighters and the arm punching

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      Cruz has no knockouts, not one, boxing coaches have to do better with female fighters and the arm punching
      Remember, a single mom with no knockouts recently pulled a major upset on Ebanie Bridges and took a belt off her.

image.png

View this post on Instagram

To view, enable Social Media Cookies by clicking ââ?¬Å?Manage Cookiesââ?¬Â?

Comment

Women are just naturally weak. It’s genetics. Same reason, there is only a handful of women who can dunk a basketball

Comment

How many women in the WNBA can do a windmill dunk? The answer is zero. But I could go find you a middle school boy, who can do a windmill dunk. Because men are naturally more explosive athletes.

Comment

A lot of dudes on this thread insecure of their own masculinity that they have to come here and talk sh** to make themselves feel better. I bet all these female boxers would knock these fat, out of shape, keyboard warriors into oblivion.....

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
              A lot of dudes on this thread insecure of their own masculinity that they have to come here and talk sh** to make themselves feel better. I bet all these female boxers would knock these fat, out of shape, keyboard warriors into oblivion.....
              I'm fine if women want to fight each other, play sports, etc. But they don't have the athleticism of men and and so they will never be a big attraction. The coverage is forced and as they fight for money, and they have a tiny fanbase, it is kind of a farce. If it isn't exciting and it doesn't bring in people, why is it forced on us constantly...and surrounded by men fighting in order to try and bring people to watch.

It is kind of embarrassing to cheer women on and keep patting them on the back, knowing that no one is really enjoying it all that much.
              Last edited by Theshotyoudontsee; 01-27-2024, 02:07 PM.
              sidefx996 sidefx996 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JT$615 View Post

Women are just naturally weak. It’s genetics. Same reason, there is only a handful of women who can dunk a basketball
                That’s all fine and good but I have been watching the sport long enough to remember those who could actually swat like Valerie Henin Viet, Wolfe, Christy Martin, Lucia rijker etc etc. it can be done and I suspect much of it has to do with wanting speed over punching power

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                  You think women are equal in physical ability to men?

Comment

Originally posted by sirculturevulture View Post

You think women are equal in physical ability to men?
                    this whole line of thought is weird. The women aren't fighting men.
                    crimsonfalcon07 crimsonfalcon07 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X