Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Beterbiev: Bivol Had Canelo On the Ropes and Wouldn't Pull Trigger; With Artur That's a Whole Different Program

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Beterbiev: Bivol Had Canelo On the Ropes and Wouldn't Pull Trigger; With Artur That's a Whole Different Program

Dmitry Bivol would be gravely mistaken if he thinks he can whip punches on Arthur Beterbiev the way he did on Canelo Alvarez, warns a member from Beterbiev's inner circle.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo is a bum though

Comment

Wow
      If I’m not mistaken one interview being choked in thirty pieces
      Lmao

Comment

Anyone comparing Saul and Artur are plain ignorant. Canelo never had a shot at beating Bivol. And Bivol has very little shot at beating Beterbiev. I notice most people predicting a Bivol win are generally Canelo supporters and they believe that Canelo really is great, and that Bivol is basically has to be incredible because he beat him.

It's fools gold. Beterbiev will hurt Bivol and stop him. And I think it will be alot easier for him than most people think.

Comment

Artur would eat a counter and kiss the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by Theshotyoudontsee View Post
            Anyone comparing Saul and Artur are plain ignorant. Canelo never had a shot at beating Bivol. And Bivol has very little shot at beating Beterbiev. I notice most people predicting a Bivol win are generally Canelo supporters and they believe that Canelo really is great, and that Bivol is basically has to be incredible because he beat him.

It's fools gold. Beterbiev will hurt Bivol and stop him. And I think it will be alot easier for him than most people think.
            Glad someone else noticed
            Many are just that , Canelo fans trying for redemption

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
              Isn’t mma your expertise ?
              GTFOH Your A Waste of Skin

Comment

Yeah that's why canelo ducked him and said I'm not a light heavy...then came back to fight bivol the #2 guy instead of thr #1 guy cause bivol isn't a big puncher. Canelo waited till ggg was 36 so maybe 46 for beterbiev?
                MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Isn’t mma your expertise ?
                  GTFOH Your A Waste of Skin
                  Originally posted by daggum View Post

Yeah that's why canelo ducked him and said I'm not a light heavy...then came back to fight bivol the #2 guy instead of thr #1 guy cause bivol isn't a big puncher. Canelo waited till ggg was 36 so maybe 46 for beterbiev?

lol.......
                  AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

lol.......
                    When did your family realize Your A Waste of Skin lol

Comment

Working...
                    X