Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara-Zerafa WBA Middleweight Title Fight Set For March 30 On Inaugural PBC on Amazon Prime Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tag, You're Hit View Post

You do remember correctly. Keith does have the tools, mind, and experience. It's the body I'm worried about. And he's always had a good work rate, so I'm not worried about giving rounds away. If Keith had a fight in the last year I'd be giving him more of a chance. Hopefully, Dan Birmingham will make sure he's prepared. Body, mind, and spirit.
    How can you prepare a fighter properly who has been out of the ring for nearly two years, is past his prime and is fighting arguably the best light middleweight in the division? As soon as Tszyu lands a solid punch on Thurman he will immediately feel his age and his long layoff. This is a final cash grab for Keith and nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by messi807 View Post

it's not the co-main, rolly vs isaac cruz is
      That hasn’t been listed as a fight anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post

How can you prepare a fighter properly who has been out of the ring for nearly two years, is past his prime and is fighting arguably the best light middleweight in the division? As soon as Tszyu lands a solid punch on Thurman he will immediately feel his age and his long layoff. This is a final cash grab for Keith and nothing more.
        Definitely a tough, if not impossible task. But, Keith has been boxing since something like 8 years old. And he's come back after several long layoffs and looked good (not perfect) every time. If he's been in the gym a lot over the past year and getting good sparring he has a slim chance. I think Tim is going to be too much for him, but Keith is skilled.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

That hasn’t been listed as a fight anywhere.
          yeah…..

Comment

Originally posted by Tag, You're Hit View Post

Definitely a tough, if not impossible task. But, Keith has been boxing since something like 8 years old. And he's come back after several long layoffs and looked good (not perfect) every time. If he's been in the gym a lot over the past year and getting good sparring he has a slim chance. I think Tim is going to be too much for him, but Keith is skilled.
            I hope you're right. I always liked Thurman until he disappeared for large periods at a time. He was once a solid high ranking pro. I have serious reservations about whether he can get back to anywhere near that form after such a long hiatus and being 35. I'd like to see Keith put in a good performance, even if he loses, for his sake as well as Tim's so at least it would be somewhat valuable for Tim in his ascension.
            Tag, You're Hit Tag, You're Hit likes this.

Comment

mar%C3%A7o.gif

Comment

Working...
              X