Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: GB Boxing Selects 10 Boxers For Second Olympic Qualifier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: GB Boxing Selects 10 Boxers For Second Olympic Qualifier

One Welshman and nine English boxers from Tyne & Wear, Birmingham, Derby, Manchester, Cambridgeshire, Colchester and Greater London will have the opportunity to secure a place at Paris 2024 at qualifier in March
    [Click Here To Read More]

Delicious Orie has to be in with a good chance of gold. Be interesting to see who he signs with after the games.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
      Delicious Orie has to be in with a good chance of gold.
      He's really not good enough to win Gold, he lost in a tournament last week for example. Jalolov is the strong favourite for Gold, but also look out for 20 year Nikita Putilov (Germany) he is a real talent and has a chance.

Comment

Not our strongest Olympic team, but hopefully we can get a few medals.

Comment

Originally posted by Don_Jah View Post

He's really not good enough to win Gold, he lost in a tournament last week for example. Jalolov is the strong favourite for Gold, but also look out for 20 year Nikita Putilov (Germany) he is a real talent and has a chance.
          Joshua edwards is pretty good too

Comment

I'm gonna ask y'all an ignorant ass question. I'm just recognizing it is ignorant before I ask so you can skip the "You're ignorant" style responses. Yes, I am, that's why I'm asking.

The people who do things like select your boxers for Olympics, are they bureauc**** put into position by nepotism or elected officials y'all vote on or some kinda mix?

Hell, I'll just open it all the way up:

Does The Crown have anything to do with boxing at all?

Why does it seem like the Saudi kingdom cares more about boxing than the English kingdom?

Comment

Anyone know how we can streem this? Years ago all the ABA & international's tournaments were shown on Grandstand or Midweek sports special, but the BBC's sold out to WOKEISM so nothing now!!....

Comment

Working...
              X