Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryder: I'm Definitely Looking For Canelo Rematch, Biggest and Best Fight Possible For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryder: I'm Definitely Looking For Canelo Rematch, Biggest and Best Fight Possible For Me

Although John Ryder lost to Canelo Alvarez in his last fight, the valiant effort has led to victories that won't be reflected on his record. For starters, Ryder (32-6, 18 KOs) will get the chance to immediately rebound Saturday when he takes on Jaime Munguia (42-0, 33 KOs) in a super middleweight bout at the Footprint Center in Phoenix on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lmfao

Comment

Canelo is still acting like a diva, picking and choosing who he'll fight, while avoiding the best challenge in David Benavidez yet again, for how many years now??? We didn't know who he'd pick, but we all knew it would be anyone except Benavidez. On top of that, he never wanted or mentioned or pursued a rematch with Bivol, after getting his ginger ass kicked, and his face beat in for 12 rounds. No pride, no desire to avenge his loss for himself or for Mexico, even though he's always saying VIVA MEXICO!!! Canelo is a Puto!
      Hustle Hustle likes this.

Comment

That ship sailed! No rematches of fights that were not close. Haney vs Kombosos and Canelo vs Ryder and others were not necessary! They need rematch clauses that state no rematch for anything but close or controversial.
        Last edited by richardt; 01-24-2024, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          That ship sailed! No rematches of fights that were not close. Haney vs Kombosos and Canelo vs Ryder and others were not necessary! They need rematch clauses that state no rematch for anything but close or controversial.
          Lmao
          That would be classic
          Here’s my no rematch clause

Comment

Well, you can't blame the man for trying. It would be a nice golden parachute as he leaves boxing

Comment

We want ryder to beat Munguia so canelo cant cherry pick him. But we damn sure don't want Ryder to get a rematch either. Lmaoooo

Comment

Canelo va Ryder rematch then bivol vs Ryder or Beterbiev vs Ryder for the huncho belt

Comment

He got dominated by canelo he doesn't deserve any rematch

Comment

He must be ***ish to get so much opportunities for a limited fighter
                    Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X