Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Vows To Batter Dobson: I'm Bringing Sheer Violence, Sheer Brutality, Sheer Spite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

benn car egg.jpgWe met Conor on the extensive terrace of Matchroom Sport’s country mansion headquarters, where we delivered his new private registration plates and took the opportunity to sit in the sunshine and chat with him and his father.

“I thought that, as I have a nice car, it would just be the cherry on the top,” Conor told us. “I just had to have a nice plate, so KO Benn (KO13 ENN) is it. I remembered my dad having C Benn on his old Porsche, so I thought I should see if I could find a good plate for myself. When I saw KO Benn I thought, Yeah, that needs to be bought! I am a fighter and I do it full time, so I think KO Benn is a necessity!”

Change the NN to GG

Comment

"I know what I am bringing in, and that's sheer violence, sheer brutality, sheer spite, sheer clomifene... ahem ahem, pardon me, I mean sheer 10,000 egg yolks"

Comment

Originally posted by Feroz View Post
        Is it odd that I think this is Benn's biggest challenge? Despite that it's against a relatively unknown fighter.
        Conor's biggest challenge at this point is not to get popped again for peds.

Comment

Who are all these American supporters Benn is talking about? I don't think he really has much support in his own country after being found out for being a blatant drugs cheat.
          He claims Dobson is delusional but I think Benn still has delusions of grandeur, thinking he's some kind of legitimate world beater and acting like his positive tests didn't even happen.
          I don't have time for Benn anymore until he proves he's clean and beats a legitimate contender. It's amazing how big this kid's ego still is. You would think he'd be humbled by now but apparently not.

Comment

Working...
          X