Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bivol Says He Made Canelo Respect 175 Pounds: 'I Beat Him Once, I'm Good, Canelo Subject Now Closed'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nel o might fight bivo l v beterbiev winner oneday. And maybe benavides too, who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Riatonon View Post
      Bivol is talking as if he won by ko. Bivol in my opinion just barely won, didn't even look like a champion especially being in his weight. If you look at the fight again closely you'll see it wasn't unanimous but actually close.
      Barely won 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by PolitikDitto View Post
        This would mean something if his manager wasn't basically begging for the fight a few months ago. Bivol thought canelo would fold to his demands but he realized quick that he still has no pull. He's still a nobody at the end of the day. If canelo came calling tomorrow bivol would be jumping for joy. He had an opportunity to make an easy 10+ mil in the rematch. But he thought canelo would fold in negotiations and he was wrong. Now he prolly didn't even make 1 million the entire year and is now backed into a corner to fight beterbiev.

This is what happens when you let ****** people get into your ear and make you believe you're bigger than you are. If he ends up losing to beterbiev he's gonna regret that decision for the rest of his life. Cause then he'll really never get that canelo rematch. Only chance he has if he beats beterbiev. But right now that's not looking likely for him.
        Here is the part you left out. Canelo is a bum for losing to a nobody!

Comment

Working...
        X