Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Ryan Garcia Can Only Beat Romero, Can't Beat Haney, Matias, Teofimo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barring Garcia catching one of those guys cold early with a couple of big left hooks , I'd have to agree with Tim The Head Bradley. Anything CAN happen but it usually doesn't.
    Hard Hands Hard Hands likes this.

Comment

Garcia has no defense. None. He's in search of a method. Last I saw, he was doing a bad imitation of an ugly style. Bobbing, weaving and moving are just too old fashioned, I guess.

Comment

Says the guy who only became champion at WW because they gave him a gift decision. And again became an email champion after they stripped Floyd the WBO title for not paying sanction fees. Don't know how this guy is even in the Hall of Fame. Didn't win many legit titles

Comment

I have my doubts if this fight will be happening.

Rolly Romero gives of a strange/even stranger vibe these days, when he's interviewed.
          Before the Davis fight he was agressively calling out everybody and after the Barroso fight he just disappeared with a so-called unspecified injury. He even mentions the word 'retired'
          Now he answers all questions about possible opponents with 'we'll see/I don't know'
          He hasn't been training at all “Starve to death, getting punched in the face, being in the gym with sweaty disgusting dudes or being on a tropical island.....
          I don't think he really wants to fight anymore or maybe just one more payday against Garcia and then call it quits.

The motivation has gone.

Comment

The only place he would be elite is on the youtube boxing circuit.... oh and He is p4p number 1 at the body shot challenge on snapchat

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
              Says the guy who only became champion at WW because they gave him a gift decision. And again became an email champion after they stripped Floyd the WBO title for not paying sanction fees. Don't know how this guy is even in the Hall of Fame. Didn't win many legit titles
              Are you getting defensive about this because you actually think he's wrong? Gotta tell ya, it's really bizarre to deride Timothy Bradley's record in defense of Ryan Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by joshisanonymous View Post

Are you getting defensive about this because you actually think he's wrong? Gotta tell ya, it's really bizarre to deride Timothy Bradley's record in defense of Ryan Garcia.
                He's the last person to talk about that though. Discredits many fighters like if he had an all time career

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post

He's the last person to talk about that though. Discredits many fighters like if he had an all time career
                  He's a boxing analyst.

That's literally his job

And he is a Hall of Fame boxer.

He had a good career, beating Alexander, Peterson Provodnikov, Marquez, & Casamayor legitimately & Pacquaio dubiously

Comment

Working...
                  X