Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jack Catterall-Richardson Hitchins: Purse Bid Canceled, Ordered IBF Title Eliminator No Longer In Play

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jack Catterall-Richardson Hitchins: Purse Bid Canceled, Ordered IBF Title Eliminator No Longer In Play

Richardson Hitchins will move on to the next one. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that the Hitchins-Jack Catterall IBF purse bid scheduled for Thursday was canceled outright, and with the matchup no longer on the table. The development came after two postponements, but the IBF declared on Thursday that there are no longer plans to proceed with the previously ordered junior welterweight title eliminator.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I always knew this fight wasn’t gonna happen. Bunch of garbage. Hitchison people were gonna look for a way out

Comment

Shambles

Comment

Originally posted by MesicoFistology View Post
        I always knew this fight wasn’t gonna happen. Bunch of garbage. Hitchison people were gonna look for a way out
        Did you even read the article? Hitchins is still fighting an eliminator which means it was catterall that didn't want it. Why would anyone duck catterall?

Comment

Are you stupi* or something? Hitchins was the one that wanted the fight, don’t you read articles?

Comment

Catteral is still stuck on the Taylor rematch..

Comment

Disappointing

Comment

You're an illiterate moron.
                rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X