Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Showtime' Shawn Porter UNDER FIRE For Flip-Flopping On Tank Davis vs. Devin Haney Fight; Tank Gets Him To Admit That He Beat Shawn In Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Showtime' Shawn Porter UNDER FIRE For Flip-Flopping On Tank Davis vs. Devin Haney Fight; Tank Gets Him To Admit That He Beat Shawn In Sparring

https://twitter.com/ShowtimeShawnP/s...50526639362474

I didn't see the back and forth on this, but apparently, Shawn first said that Tank didn't want it, then Tank basically said why would he be afraid of Devin when he already whooped Shawn in sparring...which caused the Saudis to say they wanted to make the fight with Al Haymon's blessing.

Devin chimed in about Tank's probation saying he can't leave home (lol)...and now Shawn is basically deflecting saying neither want the fight. Which we know is false since Devin has been calling that man out for years.

Just a messy situation all around. The responses on X/Twitter are hilarious though.
    Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 01-18-2024, 07:00 PM.
    Smash Smash likes this.

Tank whooping Shawn is important, people. Means Tank might have some chops after all.

Comment

ok, i did well i sparing, no need for the fight in the pro's, thats a great attitude to have

Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

I would like to see Tank break Haney jaw.

But these 2 will never box until TMT have juiced every dollar out of feeding Tank low level fights.

Comment

Working...
        X