No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce vs. Kash Ali in Play For March 16 in Birmingham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    I agree Gorman would be way better. Get in decent shape & let his hands go…
    Anything but the biter
    Honestly , is anyone in their right state of mind argue that biter actually has a chance
    lmao

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      Kash Ali? Parker did fight a can & a blown up CW before he KO'd Simon Kean. I know he needs a confidence building tune up but this is a guy who fought Ian Lewison in his pro debut. Ali would be the worst opponent since his 2nd pro fight...
      Joe need to start going back slow, get his confidence. Make 2 or 3 fights like this and then go on higher level but not top level. Next level should be someone like Makhđudov. He is not able to survive JJ pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post

Joe need to start going back slow, get his confidence. Make 2 or 3 fights like this and then go on higher level but not top level. Next level should be someone like Makhđudov. He is not able to survive JJ pressure.
        Father Time gonna com’a knockin’

Comment

I can understand a few soft touches for Joyce, and in a way it's a good method to work on
          strategy in the ring, regain confidence etc. Then after a few of those, go against a rated contender,
          see whether the path is clear to continue on... or just retire. IMO it's a good formula for a rebound.
          Just my 37 cents worth, that's all.

Comment

The BBBofC called for purse bids between Dacres & Moses Ituma, so how come Adelaye gets the nod after coming off a loss?

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post

Yeah, someone may spray paint Bronze Blunder over Bronze Bomber. Wilder was never the smartest guy in the world but since he took that psychedelic drug from Peru, it seems like he's sleep walking. I think it put him in a state of permanent relaxation which could explain his total lack of intensity or killer instinct in the ring. I don't think he cares much about knocking people unconscious anymore.
              He’s always suffered some type of mental disorder I spotted it years ago even before he became a public figure to the extent he is now . The Fury fights just made it worse to where he truly lives in his own word that’s why he thought he won the Parker fight and did an hour long interview about illogical things afterwards on yiu tube and sounded like he was on acid .

I think he will be back and should be more on point but that doesn’t change my opinion on him , prior to Parker I had him just outside of the top 5 and had Parker winning that fight and again he’s going to have to prove he can beat a legit top guy in his prime because he’s really never have ,there’s a few guy’s I’d have him over and maybe he does ? Just remember this forum made him the fantasy fight champion for over almost a decade along with Fury . Lol
              theface07 theface07 likes this.

Comment

From top opponents to bums - great job, Joe! Considering he is 39, this makes me think he no longer thinks of anything big, but just a few more cash fights, as much as this type could earn him something decent.

Comment

I still believe he can have some good fights. But he has no time to waste it with fights like that.

He should fight Miller, Kabayel, Sanchez, Wallin, DDD rematch, Parker rematch. Something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    He’s always suffered some type of mental disorder I spotted it years ago even before he became a public figure to the extent he is now . The Fury fights just made it worse to where he truly lives in his own word that’s why he thought he won the Parker fight and did an hour long interview about illogical things afterwards on yiu tube and sounded like he was on acid .

I think he will be back and should be more on point but that doesn’t change my opinion on him , prior to Parker I had him just outside of the top 5 and had Parker winning that fight and again he’s going to have to prove he can beat a legit top guy in his prime because he’s really never have ,there’s a few guy’s I’d have him over and maybe he does ? Just remember this forum made him the fantasy fight champion for over almost a decade along with Fury . Lol
                    It's all because of blind patriotism. A lot of Americans tend to be delusional when it comes to their pro athletes. They either refuse to view things objectively or do not have the capacity to do so. They only seem to acknowledge reality and facts when it supports their bias narrative.

Comment

Working...
                    X