Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mairis Briedis, Zurdo Ramirez To Fight For Separate Cruiserweight Titles; IBF Purse Bid Canceled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The IBF has yet to confirm that its belt will be at stake for the Opetaia-Brieidis rematch..."

IBF: Uhh Jai, how would you feel about paying us some money to fight for the belt we stripped because you wouldn't pay us before?

Jai: lolol...Alu e ai sou kae! (Go eat your own sh.!t)
    Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyRespectful View Post
      Zurdo loses to all the top cruisers
      Zurdo and De La Hoya are going after WBA champion Goulamirian for the very fact that Goulamirian will have been out of the ring for 16 months by the time the fight comes around in March.

Mexicans are seeking everyone out that is inactive to make sure the table is loaded in their favour. Just look at all their opponents over the last 4-5 years. Anyone who is inactive, be sure to know only two countries will be opposing them. Either an American (As they're doing the exact same thing) or a Mexican. But Mexicans are doing it more than even the Americans. They know how vulnerable the opponent is being that inactive.

It's the most cowardly thing i've ever seen in this sport. And i've seen it all over the decades.
      Mick Higgs Mick Higgs likes this.

Comment

Hopefully the winners unify
        Mick Higgs Mick Higgs likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Zurdo and De La Hoya are going after WBA champion Goulamirian for the very fact that Goulamirian will have been out of the ring for 16 months by the time the fight comes around in March.

Mexicans are seeking everyone out that is inactive to make sure the table is loaded in their favour. Just look at all their opponents over the last 4-5 years. Anyone who is inactive, be sure to know only two countries will be opposing them. Either an American (As they're doing the exact same thing) or a Mexican. But Mexicans are doing it more than even the Americans. They know how vulnerable the opponent is being that inactive.

It's the most cowardly thing i've ever seen in this sport. And i've seen it all over the decades.
          You chat too much sh-t.

If Zurdo fought Breidis you would just say the table was loaded in his favor because Breidis hasn’t fought since 2022.
          GBP4LIFE GBP4LIFE likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

You chat too much sh-t.

If Zurdo fought Breidis you would just say the table was loaded in his favor because Breidis hasn’t fought since 2022.
            The truth of the matter is there's just too much inactivity & with Saudi money coming into the equation it's only going to get worse. Anthony Joshua's been recieving applause for fighting 3 times last year, but to be honest in an ideal World that should be cosidered lazy to average!!.....

Comment

IBF turned out as *hit the moment Fury was stripped two weeks after winning the title. IBF (and others) allowed Usyk to procrastinate 4 defences for two years and now decides it will screw their potential rematch because it will mandate a defence for the winner. So we will have a short-lived unified. Add the examples other users posted here - I wonder why some people even believed IBF has any decency?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

You chat too much sh-t.

Ah, but what happens if Zurdo goes after Breidas and gets the IBF title? He has Opetaia as a mandatory. They don't want to allow him access to the title or be forced to drop it like a coward like he'd already done so before in the past. Otherwise, he'd go for the more recognisable name wouldn't he. Goulamirian is much safer.

And no, they're going after these fights with absolute intention. The fact you try and argue otherwise with masses of fights being under these conditions at this point is hilarious. There is no getting away from the fact they're all cowards. I know how they're doing it. They do nothing but lose otherwise. They have no choice but to hope the perception is enough to fool the idiots in the boxing world. It doesn't fool me. I miss nothing.

Comment

Working...
                X