Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Not Like Callum Smith Was Knocked Unconscious; But What Else Do You Wanna Achieve?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

History has shown us that UK fighters get their asses whooped constantly by fighters in North America. Hearn knew Smith was a sacrificial lamb. These promoters are all pimps looking to pimp their fighters a fill their pockets with as much money as possible.

Every once in a blue moon a UK fighter has the goods. But, historically, UK fighters get the butts whooped by USA fighters. Hearn is so desperate because he has blown billions of his paymasters money.
    PanchoGomez Rayzah likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post

I heard them once reffered to as the royal family of British boxing, and that was a sad day when I heard that.
      Not Charles III caliber eh?

Comment

It's just as well Joshua , his cash cow, doesn't fight all those fights that Hearn tells everyone he'd win! .I said Smith would be out of there around the half way mark and he was!

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post

hes trash. caleb plant is better than him. people overrated him since he was the only one to go the distance during canelo's last run but that is because he fought scared and ran all night.
          I like plant

Comment

He wasn't knocked unconscious because the fight was stopped , pay attention Eddie. He hasn't taken a lot of punishment in his career , that's great. He should probably quit while he's ahead. He's not going to ever rule the division , so what's the point ? I presume that he's financially set.
            Last edited by pnut901; 01-15-2024, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Not that he was knocked out unconscious - it was the referee who saved him from that.

Not that AJ was knocked out unconscious by Ruiz, he simply didn't know where he was and decided to take a classy walk to his corner, expecting a cup of Earl Grey.

Not that Eddie Hearn has any dignity.

Comment

Callum got wrecked, and now he's sitting in some East London pub contemplating the meaning of life over a mug of cheap ale.

Comment

Working...
                X