Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: ********* Mbili: My Goal is To Fight Canelo, I'll Do Anything To Fight Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post

Hey mental midget, FORCED is still FORCED. An no, you don't make a choice when you claim you are forced to watch something. You either ARE forced or you are NOT forced, there is no "kind of", ****** sht. Mbilli is is such a bug up your ass it is funny having a fighter twist your panties up in a knot. Man you are seriously ****** if you can't either pause something and then fast forward or set 15 minute reminders and step away from your painful experience of watching him and come back later. If you can't do that then just watch and weep since you are so obsessed with hating him. I'm putting you on IGNORE since you are obsessed with Mbilli and cause you can't just IGNORE him. Don't bother responding because I won't see any more of your posts. But you are too ****** to figure out what ignore is and respond so go talk to the wind or better yet, go meet with Mbilli for a the****utic session with him. Maybe he can figure out why you are so fked up in the head over him. Done with you dumbass. Get a life.
    Your the mental midget here you short bus rider, your inability to understand nuance is embarrassing son stop responding to me and the audacity to imply i'm obsessed with Mbilli is hilarious son GTFOH with your BS.

Comment

Working...
    X