Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya To Mayweather: If You Want To Give Ryan The Secret To Defense, That's Great, Other Than That - F--- Off!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    LOL, Damn! Oscar can’t catch a break!. Everyone keeps stealing his fighters. He might as well face it, Ryan Garcia is gone and not coming back. He only has himself to blame however.
    Not everyone. Just PBC.

They have a hard time creating new stars over there so they steal and poach.

Comment

Oscar still a little bitter from that beating he took from Mayweather, he knows first hand how good that defense is
      Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

Floyd and princess ry the marriage made in heaven. Floyd vs cryan exhibition otw

Comment

Oscar is right. Eddie Hearn mentions Tank Davis' name and Ellerbe goes ballistic and threatens to sue.

Arum would sue you also if you try to poach his fighters.
          ShoulderRoll ShoulderRoll likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
            Ryan gonna get used by PBC or May
            Remember , the grass ain’t greener on the other side
            It’s not the grass that’s the issue its the snow.

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
              Oscar a somewhat controversial promoter--a little nutty.
              This is top contender for understatement of the year. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post

I don’t know man, I’m super low on Ryan I have no faith in him. He needs to prove me wrong before I can actually believe he can beat a world champion. Well, he needs to beat a world champion lol …
                Yeah I can see where youre coming from, I think with Rolly its just Ryans boxing ability and speed I don't think much of Rolly Im not a fan of Ryan either but can see what he does good.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Yeah I can see where youre coming from, I think with Rolly its just Ryans boxing ability and speed I don't think much of Rolly Im not a fan of Ryan either but can see what he does good.
                  Well, if Ryan can keep Rolly off of him make him miss and pay by using his speed advantage, he can def win that fight. Ryan has a massive speed advantage, he can make the fight easy if only he had the skills. Because being fast doesn’t mean much if you don’t apply it correctly. Amir Khan is a perfect example of that and matter fact, Ryan reminds me a lot of Amir, except at least Amir won some titles. Ryan is still young but the jury still out on him. It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
                    It's a free world Oscar. You can talk to whoever you want to in your free time.
                    Wrong.

Floyd is a licensed promoter. If he influenced Garcia to bail on the Haney fight in favor of Rolly, that could be considered tortious interference with Golden boys contract.

Comment

Chill out Oscar take some lithium might bring you out this rut

Comment

Working...
                      X