Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: If Correct Figures Were Mentioned, I Could Be Tempted To Put Pipe and Slippers Away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theshotyoudontsee View Post
    "Everywhere I go people are saying they want me out of retirement and that boxing’s dead without me. Apart from me fighting Amir Khan, what fights have really got people excited recently"

I guess he is talking about the people at his local pub? His immediate family maybe?

Seriously, just a totally hilarious and goofy thing to say.
    ******* is a helluva drug

Comment

Homie needs to stay retired or just do a “Mayweather tour” with nobodies or challenge other old retired guys.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
        Homie needs to stay retired or just do a “Mayweather tour” with nobodies or challenge other old retired guys.
        lol, beat me to it. He should get on his "Mayweather, Remember Me" tour and fight a bunch of stiffs for some pay checks.
        MONGOOSE66 MONGOOSE66 likes this.

Comment

Eubanks and Benn best brook now. Sorry. Stay retired brook

Comment

What pipe he is talking about? A meat pipe? A crack pipe?
            LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

The mugs are out in force!

Comment

Imagine saying he doesn’t want to fight Benn because of the drug issue when there’s a video if him sniffing coke
                i used to be a fan of Brook but his career has just been a joke recently

Comment

I know this sounds mean but I would put him in there with Jaron "Boots" Ennis. He would get a good payday because Brook will be a name on the resume and he would also get a reality check. I say feed Brook to the wolves.
                  Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

Am Reeedehhh...**** yaaa Eddeeeeehhh! Lol I knew comments on this thread wouldn't disappoint

Comment

Originally posted by mjh1969 View Post
                      I know this sounds mean but I would put him in there with Jaron "Boots" Ennis. He would get a good payday because Brook will be a name on the resume and he would also get a reality check. I say feed Brook to the wolves.
                      Feed porter to no smoke lol

Comment

Working...
                      X