Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ohara Davies: I Rushed In When I Shouldn't Have, I Made a Mistake and I Paid For It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
    Looked like the moment got to him he looked nervous just before the bell rang and even the way he was moving and his stance was weird and he got clocked left his chin fully in the air during a exchange.
    That's his stance. Extremely wide. It's worked well for him. His jab is extremely long in that stance. Most of his opponents in the past seemed bothered by it.

The two opponents who didn't seem bothered by it were both lefties. His 2 best opponents. And he lost to both.
    Last edited by JuicedJuggernaut; 01-07-2024, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Where’s Sid knee at to justify this loss
      Gotta be blaming an American somewhere
      Maybe my little sunny is just taking a knee on this one

Comment

Not too sure if he ever got started, but he's finished now & with names like Steve Claggett, Liam Paro, Dalton Smith & Adam Azim isn't even Commonwealth level!

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          Ohara was going to moon walk for a few rounds, dance like Fred Astair. Gotcha. Barroso is a proven road warrior, one of those guys who can beat the odds. Davies was not a sure thing. He's younger, bigger and not as ugly. All that to say, I picked the wrong guy, again.
          You comment alot on boxers looks bro

Comment

Originally posted by gooderz84 View Post
            Get on Barroso. Davies lacks guts. TKO 11/2. Rounds 1 - 6 12/1.
            smug post from a guy nearly 300 quid richer Sunday morning.

Comment

He was talking how bad was Romero, I wonder now what this makes of him.

Comment

Damn bro. Look at what u did. You marched forward on a known puncher, no respect, no feints or head movement, lead hand extended away from ur face, just like Frankenstein, measuring and pawing with the jab, but never using it, making it obvious that all u wanted to do was throw that rear hand. Every brain cell u had, was concentrated on throwing that rear hand. It looked like u didn't know how to box. You set yourself up for that counter. And Barroso executed it to perfection. U have to go work on your craft a lot more, man. At this point, ur just target practice, another f....king British punching bag with arms and legs. Matter of fact, u better come to America because they ain't teaching u much in the UK, except how to get knocked out colder than a polar bear's pu..sy
                Last edited by archiemoore1; 01-08-2024, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JuicedJuggernaut View Post

That's his stance. Extremely wide. It's worked well for him. His jab is extremely long in that stance. Most of his opponents in the past seemed bothered by it.

The two opponents who didn't seem bothered by it were both lefties. His 2 best opponents. And he lost to both.
                  Yeah he's always had that stance but the way he came out against barroso he looked tentative and nervous

Comment

Working...
                  X