Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derek Chisora: "I Don't Think Deontay Wilder Wants To Fight Anymore"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People will try to say that Wilder just was never that good, but forget that everyone already knew that. Yet being not that good has levels. His normal "not good" level was still effective to sneak in his right hand and end the fight at any moment. His NOW "not good" level was atrocious. You immediately knew it wasn't the same Wilder we've seen in the past.

I also agree, if Wilder will not fight like he did in the past, he should retire. It's funny because Wilder decided to take the name, "Dr. Sleep" for this fight. He definitely was good at putting people to sleep for all the wrong reasons. I would never want to watch that version of Wilder ever again and that sucks, because I loved the excitement he brought to the division.
    pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

What was revealing is that wilder held his hand up thinking he won on announcement of decision.? What does that tell us
      Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        As long as them checks keep getting written, he gonna keep fighting.
        Exactly. Especially with 8 kids and 4 baby mamas to share those millions with...
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post

Exactly. Especially with 8 kids and 4 baby mamas to share those millions with...
          Is that right? Sheesh, he been putting in more work with them females then the gym, probably why he lost all that weight, no juice left.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            What was revealing is that wilder held his hand up thinking he won on announcement of decision.? What does that tell us
            He knew that he lost ,but he still has to play the part , it's reflexive.
            landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post

Baby mommas are going to save boxing by making fights happen.

Those Birkins aren't going to buy themselves.
              landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

What gave it away Derek ? Was it not showing up for the Parker fight ?
                Hitmon Hitmon pollywog pollywog like this.

Comment

Originally posted by JBsports.49 View Post
                  Derek Chisora with a l,000 losses shouldn't fight anymore
                  Why not? Boxing needs gatekeepers, willing to fight everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post

He knew that he lost ,but he still has to play the part , it's reflexive.
                    What I was thinking is that wilder should have looked sad and give the body language in that he knew hed lost and that would give message that he and we knew that wasnt.the real wilder and he can do better in future.
                    Wilder should have raised Parker gloves and clapped Parker before result was even announced.Wilder pretending to think he best Parker gives impression he was happy with his mediocre performance
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 01-04-2024, 04:17 PM.
                    pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                      People will try to say that Wilder just was never that good, but forget that everyone already knew that. Yet being not that good has levels. His normal "not good" level was still effective to sneak in his right hand and end the fight at any moment. His NOW "not good" level was atrocious. You immediately knew it wasn't the same Wilder we've seen in the past.

I also agree, if Wilder will not fight like he did in the past, he should retire. It's funny because Wilder decided to take the name, "Dr. Sleep" for this fight. He definitely was good at putting people to sleep for all the wrong reasons. I would never want to watch that version of Wilder ever again and that sucks, because I loved the excitement he brought to the division.
                      If you want him "to fight like he did in the past", then you want him to go back to his previous level of opposition, punctuated by a dive here and there.
                      Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X