Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez-Jamaine Ortiz, Keyshawn Davis-Jose Pedraza - Double Set For February 8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post

Come on bro lol… Pedraza hasn’t been the sniper in years i can’t even remember what his last good win was. He’s also been soundly beat by less talented fighters than Keyshawn
    He is the new Gamboa. If keyshawn don't look good in this one he will become a sideshow for guys like Muratalla.
    Cypocryphy Cypocryphy likes this.

Comment

Damn, both the dudes that beat up Loma are fighting each other.

Comment

Are guys really crying that Davis is fighting Pedraza? It's his 10th professional fight, this is the kind of progression you're supposed to make this early in a career. A former champion and crafty vet...

Comment

Pedraza is a good boxer , but I've always found him boring. I don't see him troubling Keyshawn Davis much at all. He might be able to extend the fight but Pedraza won't be in danger of winning.
          Let's see which version of Teofemale shows up , if he's the guy that fought Taylor ,he wins , if he's the one that fought Martin, he's in trouble. Teoloco is like a box of chocolates....

Comment

Should be fun fights
            landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
              Solid card IMHO, huge step up for Davis against the Sniper …
              Personally, I think Davis has been "babied" by Top Rank. He's an olympic silver medalist, and Top Rank has been having him fight MMA fighters and guys willing to lie down and take an "L" like Yiggit. I assume that the Top Rank matchmakers see too many flaws with Keyshawn. I had huge expectations for him when he went pro, but I began having doubts after seeing his fights with Matchroom.

I don't believe Pedraza has the fire anymore. His last couple fights have looked as if he's just going through the motions. I don't see the killer instinct anymore. When he fought Tank and Loma, he had the killer instinct. Now he just has a paycheck on the mind and coming out of a fight with as little damage as possible. It should be a "W" for Keyshawn, but like I said, I see some flaws with Davis.

Comment

Does anyone view Ortiz as a terrible style matchup for Lopez as I? This has Sandor Martin 2.0 writing all over it. Lopez struggles with movers and boxers, both of which is what Ortiz does. If Lopez is not on point (100 percent on point), then I think Ortiz beats him. To be honest, I think Lopez might have to stop Ortiz to get the "W." I could be wrong and Lopez outpoints Ortiz with some devastating punches, but this has "danger" written all over it for Lopez.
                landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

I post here the obligatory catch phrase, "I can dig it with Yiggit".
                  Cypocryphy Cypocryphy likes this.

Comment

Exactly when did Pedraza fight Lindolfo Delgado????? Thats what is shows above.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      Exactly when did Pedraza fight Lindolfo Delgado????? Thats what is shows above.

They fought at Johnny Tocco's in Las Vegas after Delgado told Pedraza he had no chance against him because he's Puerto Rican. There was only a small crowd. No sanctioning bodies were involved, so it's not registered as an official fight.
                      Last edited by Cypocryphy; 01-04-2024, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X