Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

And who’s fault is that ?
    Oh yeah , the Russians or the Americans or anything but UK
    Callum Smith gonna be exhausted to from the beating he about to get from King Artur
    Lmfao
    You tried to make out that it was just a jab and nothing else. It wasn't. He was exhausted.

LMFAO???? You're an adult. But then again, you only need to read your posts to think otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

You tried to make out that it was just a jab and nothing else. It wasn't. He was exhausted.

LMFAO???? You're an adult. But then again, you only need to read your posts to think otherwise.
      We won’t even attempt to call you an adult my little sunny
      Keep up with your bias posts

Comment

We won’t even attempt to call you an adult my little sunny
        Keep up with your bias posts
        I'll tell you what. If you can point out where i'm biased and make no sense, i'll leave this forum for ever. Deal?

Learn the definition of biased. It can't be biased if it's true. Can it?

The fact you think Yarde was taken down with nothing but a jab with no other circumstances being involved, is false representation. He took some big shots from Kovalev earlier in the fight and didn't flinch. But when he got exhausted, things changed. For obvious reasons. It was the same with Beterbiev too. Yarde took some bombs until he tired. Unless of course you're saying Beterbiev doesn't hit hard which is why Yarde took his shots earlier on in the fight?

Comment

To bd honest even if smith wins there will be much wider odds fights that come in this year there always is.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

I'll tell you what. If you can point out where i'm biased and make no sense, i'll leave this forum for ever. Deal?

Learn the definition of biased. It can't be biased if it's true. Can it?

The fact you think Yarde was taken down with nothing but a jab with no other circumstances being involved, is false representation. He took some big shots from Kovalev earlier in the fight and didn't flinch. But when he got exhausted, things changed. For obvious reasons. It was the same with Beterbiev too. Yarde took some bombs until he tired. Unless of course you're saying Beterbiev doesn't hit hard which is why Yarde took his shots earlier on in the fight?
            Sid knee watch Mundo take a knee
            Haha
            See what i did there
            Later loser

Comment

Sid knee watch Mundo take a knee
              Haha
              See what i did there
              Later loser
              So, can't point out where i'm supposedly biased and make no sense?

Who's the loser again? I'm not the one making comments i can't justify. You are.

Comment

Working...
              X