Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce: I'd Like To See Parker vs. Dubois - Then I'll Fight The Winner!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even though Joyce beat them both they are both coming off good wins , Joe is coming off back to back KO’ defeat’s he himself needs a good win to show he’s still in the mix as they both have.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post
      Why does Joyce think he's in a position of power here, they've moved passed him, he's in no mans land at the moment, on the outside looking in if truth be told.
      I was thinking the same thing. At his age he should just stay busy and stay in shape!

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post

Can you tell me who exactly Dubois has beaten in order for him to actually be considered above Joyce? How does beating an inactive morbidly obese punching bag put him over Joyce? How does that negate getting dropped by a jab and quitting vs Usyk?
        Dubois has shown improvements since his eye injury, Joyce had a chance to prove his eye related loss wasn't a fluke.

And still shít the bed and in fact has shown there isn't any room for improvement, the same courtesy wasn't afford to Daniel.

And beating Miller he shown he's improved not only in the heart department but the boxing ability department as well, despite miller being 80 pounds north of his debut weight and probably 100+ pounds north of his kickboxing debut, you can't deny his durability.

In recent years apart from Mariusz Wach against Wlad, I haven't seen any heavyweight eat so many clean punches from a big puncher and not go down as Miller.

Comment

Joyce really has no voice here
          Now that the juggernaut has been juggernauted himself he should try to build back up instead of worrying about others

Comment

Haha, he should've been more humble and said he'll fight the loser.

Comment

Everyone agrees with my post that said Joyce is not in a position to call his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                You beat these 2 already. Don't need to go again with them.
                Yes but both guy are coming from good wins while Joyce is coming from two KO losses. he is the one that must beat somebody to get in the mix.
                Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 01-01-2024, 02:14 AM.
                Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X