Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Court Hearing Alleges That MTK, Kinahan Cartel Laundered Money Using Fighters' Bank Accounts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boro View Post
    You think it's surprising the Kinahans ended up in the middle east, when realistically they could've went anywhere in the world who don't extradite people.

They're (ME) the biggest producers of heroin in the world, Kinahan knows some of the Saudi princes.

M'm sure the emergence of this sports related push from the Saudis is completely unrelated to the largest illegal money production in the world, the ability launder money through the events they put on and so on, it's just a mere coincidence.

Just like a few of AJs previous companies being owned/filed under MTK on company house and just been given to him apparently and his constant visits to Dubai aren't at all strange.
    I think the Saudis & the Kinahan's are on two different missions. The Saudis are trying to get out of the bad PR world they are in with women wearing curtains & chopping up journalists with sports washing. The Kinahan's are trying to avoid prison.

Also I've heard Daniel is on the outs with his dad now & is in Iran. The Saudis are playing a different game & they were probably gonna need to flip on Daniel if he hadn't left. I'm sure they gave him a heads up to let him know so he could leave, but they don't want more bad PR with all their sh^t plus one of the biggest criminals in the world living there.
    dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I think the Saudis & the Kinahan's are on two different missions. The Saudis are trying to get out of the bad PR world they are in with women wearing curtains & chopping up journalists with sports washing. The Kinahan's are trying to avoid prison.

Also I've heard Daniel is on the outs with his dad now & is in Iran. The Saudis are playing a different game & they were probably gonna need to flip on Daniel if he hadn't left. I'm sure they gave him a heads up to let him know so he could leave, but they don't want more bad PR with all their sh^t plus one of the biggest criminals in the world living there.
      Yeah I'm sure they are that's why he's being photoed with both of the princes who've ran the boxing side of things, merely coincidence again i'm sure.

Nothing to do with his connection to AJ and Fury, Goldstar, Arum, Warren etc etc who are coincidently running their shows for them (Warren, Goldstar (Spencer Brown) and Fury) and boxing's historic ties to mob shít.

Having "valid reasons" to launder drug money, human trafficking money and so on just makes their respective shít more believable - who's going to believe they're laundering whilst use sportswashing!? Very few that's for damn sure.

Comment

Well it was always said that MTK never used to take money from fighters. Frampton said they never took a penny from him despite advising him for a few years.

Obviously that starts to make sense now. Not saying Frampton is guilty but generally speaking, it seems the idea was they launder money through fighters accounts in exchange for promotion, managing, advising.

Let's be honest, everyone and his dog knows who Kinahan is and what he is about, so it's not like people in boxing weren't well aware they were getting into bed with a big time criminal.

Comment

Yeah I'm sure they are that's why he's being photoed with both of the princes who've ran the boxing side of things, merely coincidence again i'm sure.

Nothing to do with his connection to AJ and Fury, Goldstar, Arum, Warren etc etc who are coincidently running their shows for them (Warren, Goldstar (Spencer Brown) and Fury) and boxing's historic ties to mob shít.

Having "valid reasons" to launder drug money, human trafficking money and so on just makes their respective shít more believable - who's going to believe they're laundering whilst use sportswashing!? Very few that's for damn sure.
          I dont doubt they've hung out. I don't doubt they even knew his game & allowed or perhaps even cosigned/helped at one time. But I think they are playing vastly different games & they got multiples of chips on the table then Kinahan has so the juice wasn't worth the squeeze when the world started catching on to what Kinahan was attempting.

I assume thats why Christy (his dad) is pissed at him cuz its sorta ****** to be one of the most wanted criminals on the planet & trying to be a boxing manager. Kinda want to keep a lower profile when you are in that situation.

Comment

I dont doubt they've hung out. I don't doubt they even knew his game & allowed or perhaps even cosigned/helped at one time. But I think they are playing vastly different games & they got multiples of chips on the table then Kinahan has so the juice wasn't worth the squeeze when the world started catching on to what Kinahan was attempting.

I assume thats why Christy (his dad) is pissed at him cuz its sorta ****** to be one of the most wanted criminals on the planet & trying to be a boxing manager. Kinda want to keep a lower profile when you are in that situation.
            Perhaps your right, perhaps that's why the one who's more known to be associated with Daniel or at least openly - Khalid bin Abdulaziz aka "skills challenge" is now defunct and cut off from royal funding and Turki Al-sheikh is running shop now.
            Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

those guys really made an ass of things to having a well functioning cartel & living the life in spain to fleeing to UAE and now booted out it seems to iran lol, where will they end up, north korea LMAO, oh dear

Comment

Perhaps your right, perhaps that's why the one who's more known to be associated with Daniel or at least openly - Khalid bin Abdulaziz aka "skills challenge" is now defunct and cut off from royal funding and Turki Al-sheikh is running shop now.
                Yea that could be why that went sideways quick. When I saw Badou Jack's manager was one of the ppl running things with Skills Challenge it was an odd choice to me. And worth noting Badou was one of the money laudering boxers via signing with Probellum.
                Boro Boro likes this.

Comment

Yea that could be why that went sideways quick. When I saw Badou Jack's manager was one of the ppl running things with Skills Challenge it was an odd choice to me. And worth noting Badou was one of the money laudering boxers via signing with Probellum.
                  Yeah, always thought something was strange about Amer Abdallah.

He was only ever a mediocre kickboxer and somehow managed to be involved in with some high profile people in not only the boxing world but the underworld.

Good ole danny boy being a prime example, he tried to help him (Kinahan) get into kickboxing when the boxing shít first kicked off and they were trying to oust him.

I'm assuming he was Daniel's link to the Saudis but I maybe wrong.
                  Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X