Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Shuts Down Rolly Romero Fight, Doubles Down On Haney; Devin Says 'See You Soon, Pal'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Shuts Down Rolly Romero Fight, Doubles Down On Haney; Devin Says 'See You Soon, Pal'

Shortly after Ryan Garcia scored a stoppage win against Oscar Duarte on Dec. 2, he called out 140-pound WBA beltholder Rolando Romero during his post-fight interview in the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Funny thing is Haney is coming off a big ,so to say , win
    But he’s still gonna be the B-side cause Ryan brings fans and $$$$$
    Imo , easy fight for Haney considering that Garcia hasn’t perfected his shoulder roll , yet

Comment

Ryan is a really daring fighter but Golden Boy needs to pull the reigns on him for his own sake. Any smart promoter would force Garcia to face Rolly first in order to win the title.

A smart promoter would also milk the title for a few fight but since Garcia is so set on fighting Haney (a safer fight then facing Lopez ) he could at least do it on a unification.

Comment

Rolly is stressing if he gots to fight a real dude thats not a big payday I bet lmfao. Dude finally lucks his way into a belt, but fooks up the payday part of it.
        pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
          Ryan is a really daring fighter but Golden Boy needs to pull the reigns on him for his own sake. Any smart promoter would force Garcia to face Rolly first in order to win the title.

A smart promoter would also milk the title for a few fight but since Garcia is so set on fighting Haney (a safer fight then facing Lopez ) he could at least do it on a unification.
          I get the business over the sport outlook, but also I'm bored of the business over the sport sh^t so I'm for more guys going to the deep end of the pool when they are at Ryan's level. Why are we still doing lesser fights 20-30 fights into ones career ffs?!?!? Whats the point of squash matches ALL THE TIME. Like as is 90% or more of fights you can pick the winner. Thats not a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Rolly is stressing if he gots to fight a real dude thats not a big payday I bet lmfao. Dude finally lucks his way into a belt, but fooks up the payday part of it.
            Roflmfao

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              Funny thing is Haney is coming off a big ,so to say , win
              But he’s still gonna be the B-side cause Ryan brings fans and $$$$$
              Imo , easy fight for Haney considering that Garcia hasn’t perfected his shoulder roll , yet
              Cryan brings social media fans and Haney who is the champion bring boxing fans. Bill Haney isn't playing around in any negotiations. De la Hoya and the WBC already understands that

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post

Although he's got a better chance of winning than against Haney , I don't see it as a "given" that Cryan would beat Rolly.
                SilverMiles SilverMiles likes this.

Comment

Haney KO in 4
                  champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Huge mistake. He won the Duarte fight, but he looked like a guy whose confidence was shot and his talent bailed him out. He was curling himself into a ball and turning his back.

Comment

Working...
                    X