Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Inoue Eyes Tokyo Dome, Saudi Arabia As Hosting Locations For Planned Three-Fight 2024 Campaign

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Inoue Eyes Tokyo Dome, Saudi Arabia As Hosting Locations For Planned Three-Fight 2024 Campaign

Naoya Inoue will not be able to create as much history in 2024 as has been the case in his past few years. The big event plans in store for the year ahead, however, could make him a lot richer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Every fighter should be so lucky to have his upcoming year so mapped out excellent job

Comment

Will the Japanese commission allow Nery to fight in Japan? He’s supposedly banned for life I think.

Comment

Casimero was a killer but haven't heard much lately about him. Good fight for Inoue.

Comment

Ionue doing big things outside the USA! Boxing being a global sport is what makes me a fan.

Comment

Nice to hear when fighters talk about fighting three times a year. Parker fought four times in 2023 and ended up with a reverberating big bang. Doesn't even matter to me if they're stay-busy fights. How TF can you even make decent money fighting once a year and with a nobody? Especially when you have to share it with your crew members, not to mention your dad and his looming retirement?

Can't even imagine how you spend all that free time doing nothing.

Comment

This is how a champion is supposed to behave. Stay active, fight the top guys, no marinating or saying they don’t deserve the fight. I don’t know how anyone can’t be an inoue fan.

Comment

Three defences of the crown is a great plan.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  Will the Japanese commission allow Nery to fight in Japan? He’s supposedly banned for life I think.
                  Yup
                  Was thinking the same thing unless that would be the fight in SAE

Comment

Choose MJ over Casimero!

Comment

Working...
                    X