Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis: Daniel Dubois Learned A lot About Himself, It Was a Big Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dubois-Zhang or Ajagba

Comment

Lennox Lewis is so observant watching fights. Easy to see why he was so successful. Excellent and under-appreciated analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post

Warren wont put Dubois anywhere near Parker.

The kid has the ring IQ of a potato and the heart of a jellyfish.

Best bet is to feed him cans for the next 5 years until all the current contenders are too old or retired.

Parker would obliviate Dubois any day of the week and twice on Sundays.
        Dubios won't go near Parker, but he'd get into a ring with Usyk, Joyce and Miller? Oh, right. Dubois isn't the one who goes for cans to get wins. That's Parker who does that.

Yeah, Parker has shown us some high grade IQ in the ring over the years. It's like a reincarnation of Salvador Sanchez. Haha.

When the fight happens, all the shlt you talked like you did before the AJ, Whyte, Joyce and Chisora fights are going to bite you in the arse. You know what happens. I most certainly do. You claimed the same for Joyce only to see Parker get his head caved in. Then you claimed Parker should have an easy fight so he could retire on a win. But now he's well and truly back and in his prime. Got it.

I'll look out for you when it's made.

For the record, Parker hasn't obliterated anyone of note. That won't change any time soon either.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Dubios won't go near Parker, but he'd get into a ring with Usyk, Joyce and Miller? Oh, right. Dubois isn't the one who goes for cans to get wins. That's Parker who does that.

Yeah, Parker has shown us some high grade IQ in the ring over the years. It's like a reincarnation of Salvador Sanchez. Haha.

When the fight happens, all the shlt you talked like you did before the AJ, Whyte, Joyce and Chisora fights are going to bite you in the arse. You know what happens. I most certainly do. You claimed the same for Joyce only to see Parker get his head caved in. Then you claimed Parker should have an easy fight so he could retire on a win. But now he's well and truly back and in his prime. Got it.

I'll look out for you when it's made.

For the record, Parker hasn't obliterated anyone of note. That won't change any time soon either.
          Still needy. That aint gonna change.

Comment

Still needy. That aint gonna change.
            If "Needy" translates to dominating the discussion and having you come back with a whimper because you cannot argue your point due to being proved wrong. Then i'm incredibly "Needy" then.

Comment

If "Needy" translates to dominating the discussion and having you come back with a whimper because you cannot argue your point due to being proved wrong. Then i'm incredibly "Needy" then.
              Sid-Kneedy...lol. Own it!
              MastaBlasta MastaBlasta likes this.

Comment

Sid-Kneedy...lol. Own it!
                I own you as this reply shows. Again.

I'm not the one being actually needy with your delusional posts about Joseph Parker and Anthony Joshua. You are. It can't be any clearer. But when you fail, just throw ad hominem attacks. That shows who is in charge and who the is clown here.

Don't get into contact with Parker and ask for his dirty underwear after training. It will hurt your feelings with the response you get.

Comment

I own you as this reply shows. Again.

I'm not the one being actually needy with your delusional posts about Joseph Parker and Anthony Joshua. You are. It can't be any clearer. But when you fail, just throw ad hominem attacks. That shows who is in charge and who the is clown here.

Don't get into contact with Parker and ask for his dirty underwear after training. It will hurt your feelings with the response you get.
                  Oh there you are sniffing round my ass again...enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                  X