Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson To Filip Hrgovic: "Be Careful What You Ask For"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anderson didn't look that polished when they tried his first step up against Martin. Hrgovic has done nothing except stay busy fights since his controversial win against Zhang. Both have big question marks and are being handled very carefully, so the match up will not happen any time soon.

Comment

Jared will be demolished. He's not at that level yet. So be careful babe...
      Don_Jah Don_Jah Slimpack Slimpack like this.

Comment

This would be a great match up and I’d favor Hrgovic but I’m not sleeping on Anderson, he may very well be the next great Heavyweight of the USA. Wilder is done and I don’t seem to see anyone else to grab the torch and carry USA heavyweight boxing.
        Last edited by Robi13; 12-27-2023, 07:43 PM.

Comment

I want to see Hrgovic rematch Zhang but I do not think he wants that smoke
          Slimpack Slimpack likes this.

Comment

He stands straight up and is pretty stiff so I would pick Jared to box circles around him and score a late stoppage too!
            pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

he almost got KOed by completely shot Charles Martin.

don't make me laugh.

Comment

I personally believe that although Anderson is a true specimen, we're just waiting for someone with the body-mind coordination to dismantle him. This is a fantastic potential fight.

Comment

Hrgovic is a dynamite. Anderson should be careful.

Comment

Martin was a good litmus test, which he passed, but it showed he’s maybe not quite ready for those top 5 type guys. He’s not far off and he has all the potential in the world to get there. He’s young, there’s time, 3-4 fights to give him more seasoning and then step up I say.

Comment

Honestly, they both suck. Two hype jobs hyping a crappy fight. They both fight like amateurs. Zhang beat Hrgovic and Anderson is just an athlete, not a boxer. They're both being handled by old warlocks trying to make magic one last time.

Comment

Working...
                      X