Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Lashes Out at 'Haters': 'You Could Put Me In Any Weight Category ... I Would Still Dominate'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford Lashes Out at 'Haters': 'You Could Put Me In Any Weight Category ... I Would Still Dominate'

Terence Crawford may be the best fighter in the world, but the welterweight champion still feels the need to defend his name against his detractors.
    [Click Here To Read More]

“I’m so cold they created an imaginary street for,” Crawford wrote. “Tried to blackball, railroad me and age me but I still came out on top. It’s all God's plan. One day y’all haters will see that.” -Terence Crawford

If "they" did all that, why did you sign with "them," and why did you file a lawsuit against Bob Arum?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      “I’m so cold they created an imaginary street for,” Crawford wrote. “Tried to blackball, railroad me and age me but I still came out on top. It’s all God's plan. One day y’all haters will see that.” -Terence Crawford

If "they" did all that, why did you sign with "them," and why did you file a lawsuit against Bob Arum?
      and why is his best make shakur signed with them evil people too?

Comment

Love him or hate him you have to respect Terence Crawford. He beat the system.

Comment

No idea why Crawford seems to be such an insecure person. Instead of being happy with his accomplishments,he seems more bitter and resentful,as of the whole world is against him. Everyone has haters and critics,but it seems that Crawford really does let the comments get to him. Hopefully he doesn't take a canelo fight just to "prove the haters wrong". Either fight Haney or boots at 147 or tim,charlo,or Spence at 154. No point in losing to someone like canelo just on pure size alone.
          dan-b dan-b Nomadic Nomadic like this.

Comment

Shut up b1tch.

Comment

bud says no one around him, well they are hyping this guy boots as a generational guy for years and years, why not prove all those hypers wrong so lol, that would be good, noone wants to see a spence rematch, at least boots is young and fresh and looking dangerous, spence to me doesnt look any of those and is inactive with health issues, the latest one being his retina, now it would be great if spence smacked a good guy around at 154 but i would be gobsmacked if he could do that

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
                No idea why Crawford seems to be such an insecure person. Instead of being happy with his accomplishments,he seems more bitter and resentful,as of the whole world is against him. Everyone has haters and critics,but it seems that Crawford really does let the comments get to him. Hopefully he doesn't take a canelo fight just to "prove the haters wrong". Either fight Haney or boots at 147 or tim,charlo,or Spence at 154. No point in losing to someone like canelo just on pure size alone.
                Bud way to slick for Ginger.. would be easier win than Floyd had over Ginger… 10-2 all judges score… your other mentions get KO’d
                El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post

Money. A possible Manny fight.

sued Arum for badmouthing him to the public and having his PPVs only available on ESPN + and NOT on normal ESPN like the Fury PPVs.

Comment

Well, most people's favorite fighters actually take on challenges, that's why they are in close fights, the only challenge Crawford has taken in his career has been a guy who was severely injured in a car accident, had eye surgery for his vision problems and was weight drained in Spence, so what does that say about Crawford. Canelo would K.O Crawford into oblivion, people say, oh, Crawford is so slick, such a great boxer and there's some truth to that but people don't take into consideration that packing muscle and weight would slow Crawford down not to mention he started at 130 and has never been in the ring with guys that big. Crawford should stick to his weight, he might possibly do well at 154 but I honestly think he would have problems in that division as well, I think Crawford is maxed out at 147.
                    Last edited by Greenfield02; 12-27-2023, 11:13 AM.
                    dannnnn dannnnn Tonyu Tonyu like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X