Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Naoya now be #1 lb for lb?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inoue no1 pfp. When people say buds no1 I always get the impression they're trolling. Tapales is better than spence, tapales performed like a proper pf p fighter against inoue, like Francis did against fury did. Spence performed like wilder did against parker
    Last edited by hugh grant; 12-27-2023, 04:04 AM.

Comment

P4P is something so absurd! Oranges are sweeter than lemons and both are citrus fruits.

Comment

Originally posted by JOITATS View Post

Here we go with another couch potato keyboard hater nobody.

Crawford said Inoue is his #2 P4P fighter.

Canelo also said Inoue is his top 3 P4P guy, all interchangable between him and Crawford.

In fact, nearly every respected boxing source and top fighter has Inoue and Crawford as their top 1 or 2.

And this is all before the Tapales KO.
        So what? It's all opinions. I have mine and i can express it freely because I don't hide behind them to prove a point. I still think inoue is overrated and has multiple flaws with his layering of offence despite what they say.
        Last edited by Lance98; 12-27-2023, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigtyivier2k2 View Post
          His resume is better then Crawford and skills just as good. Wonder his ceiling tho. How old is he?
          Inone, age 30 is king of the super bantam wights. He the best at of KO'ing those 115 -121 pound men.

He fights many ranked guys. You can ask no more.

Bud Crawford is 36 already. He is a welter and at the age of expiration of the lower weights.

Comment

Inoue is number 1. Crawfish resume can’t compete

Comment

he already was if you ask me
              but after that win he definitely was

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                I think they just keep swapping #1 with each other every time they fight until Crawford retires or one of them lose which I don't see happening any time soon. Crawford is way less active at this point though so Inoue is gonna take that spot and run away with it. Crawford could be fighting Canelo though in May, we'll see.
                How? Didnt Spence activate a rematch clause

Comment

I don’t think beating Tapales puts him over the top of Crawford.

Comment

Working...
                  X