Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor McGregor Targets Manny Pacquiao, Frustrated With Delay in UFC Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
    I tend to ignore simple questions from simple minded people..
    ———-
    That’s alright. You are the one here screaming that Manny “would NEVER stoop low to fight McGregor” but when I remind you that he did stoop very low o fight DK Yoon, your loud yapping turns to silence.

And then you go full retàrd and make it a personal attack.

I may be a simple minded person but you are clearly an Anus coated with brown ding dings that you very much like.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
      ——-
      Did I hurt your feelings when I reminded you of the great exhibition between Korean YouTuber DK Yoon and your idol Manny?
      i dgaf about any exhibitions. I didnt cry when anyone did anything about exhibitions??? no hurt feelings? I just find your original comment such a bootlicker look? these guys only know how to box, let them earn if someone is offering? who cares ? I dont watch anything with ksi you tuber or korean djs or triangle rings, but there must be a market, I am amazed people order these regardless who is starring in it, its just funny to see someone get uptight about some 45 year old boxer setting up a pay day for himself?

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
        Manny won’t stoop to trash level McGregor, for any amount of $$$
        Manny was signed to fight him if he won the Dustin Poirier fight, after he lost the fight was gone.

Manny stoops anywhere, lol. The walk-on-water BS is just that BS; he likes his money the same as the next guy, and it's all about business.

Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post

i dgaf about any exhibitions. I didnt cry when anyone did anything about exhibitions??? no hurt feelings? I just find your original comment such a bootlicker look? these guys only know how to box, let them earn if someone is offering? who cares ? I dont watch anything with ksi you tuber or korean djs or triangle rings, but there must be a market, I am amazed people order these regardless who is starring in it, its just funny to see someone get uptight about some 45 year old boxer setting up a pay day for himself?
          ———-
          If you dgaf about exhibitions, why respond to me (lbelow) with this malarkey when I was responding to someone else?
          These were your words …

Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
          do you pretend to get a commission check from PBC?​

Manny and his fans criticized Floyd for fighting exhibitions AND when Manny does it, all his fans are salivating and supporting the same “meaningless” fights.

Did you criticize Floyd for his exhibition fights? This is a simple question.

Comment

Working...
          X