Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dirrell Dedicates Froch Fight To U.S. Troops

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHAHAH will be so funny if froch KO'd dirrel in the first round. Be embarrasing for the us soldiers in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
      Maybe he should dedicate it to Nottingham Forest instead. And I believe he will.
      You Reeeeeeeeddddddddsssssss!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
        Not to get all political or anything. But what exactaly are the troops (not just American) keeping us safe from??
        they are keeping us safe from Afghanistan (from a bunch of cavemen who don't even exist) and Iraq (where they and the UN found a lot of WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION) and now they will go after IRAN (who has a nuclear bomb). Funny because Israel has more nuclear warheads than any other country in the world. Also funny because the United States is the only country to have actually used a nuclear bomb on Japan and it is telling other countries not to get it lol.

Comment

I hope Dirrell drops WMD on Froch's head. Salute to the American troops, the only ones significantly killing *********s for the safety of the free world. Bring the WBC belt back to the sweet USA Dirrell!

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
            Go stick that patriotism somewhere else both of you.
            Why don't you shut your **** holster, and realise that some on here appreciate the GESTURE, and aren't picking the winner of the fight because of said gesture? But of course you can't, because that would be outside your realm of logic. Go make some more threads about why "Whats so great about Sweet Pea?", and argue why Lewis shouldn't be considered a top 10 ATG Heavy. So back the f.uck up with the "nationalistic" rhetoric, you rookie.

Comment

Working...
            X