No announcement yet.

Please....Stop Rewriting History Rebuttal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    people got swept away by one mosley win after years of mediocrity. in that win he was facing a compromised opponent and he held nonstop. the knockout caused amnesia for the audience! i'll take a guy on a long impressive streak over a one win wonder anyday. floyd knew how to pick um. old guy who looked sh-it for years hmmm yes i'll fight him but not prime pac. why anyone would think thats a better fight i really don't know.
    Daggum you are missing the point.

Unlike you, the TS felt Floyd/Shane was the match to make, even ahead of Floyd/Manny. So he called for it. Then when Floyd won, he then decided Shane was a past it bum that Floyd cherrypicked.

He then does same thing with Victor Ortiz-calling it a good matchup-only to call it a cherrypick years later.

Now its one thing if you said the fight was bogus from the beginning. It's completely different if you call for it, it happens 3 months later, and then call it a cherrypick simply because Floyd won.

I mean even you wouldn't do that. would you????????

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

What a joker.

Fair play to the lad for coming in here and trying to defend himself. I didn't think he would.
      Man this dude has unreal hate for Floyd and Bhop. Just no need for some of this garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
        floyd was ducking shane
        Answer my question you hypocritical pvssy.....how many prime ATGs did Hagler beat?

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
          PBF/Shane is the fight everybody wants to see...no more pbf excuses for avoiding fighting the ww champ....that is all
          So easy to forget now how much in demand this fight was. Shane kicked Margarito's ass and they were begging Floyd not to "duck" him.

This thread is just proof of what everyone paying attention has noticed for years - people chide Floyd into fighting someone, call him a ducker until he does what they want, then when Floyd kicks their fighter's ass they have to rewrite the script and call the fight a bad one to make.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Daggum you are missing the point.

Unlike you, the TS felt Floyd/Shane was the match to make, even ahead of Floyd/Manny. So he called for it. Then when Floyd won, he then decided Shane was a past it bum that Floyd cherrypicked.

He then does same thing with Victor Ortiz-calling it a good matchup-only to call it a cherrypick years later.

Now its one thing if you said the fight was bogus from the beginning. It's completely different if you call for it, it happens 3 months later, and then call it a cherrypick simply because Floyd won.

I mean even you wouldn't do that. would you????????
            Excellent post.

If you are one of the people who felt the fight was bad from the get go, then alright. But if you were saying it was the fight to make then you can't talk **** about the fight afterwards just because it didn't go your way.

Comment

Guy's calling it a cherrypick IN THE SAME THREAD he said he was ducking him and the whole world wants to see it

Claimed he's ducking Shane, identify it's the fight everyone wants to see, Floyd literally fights him next and you then say Shane was old and washed up.

That's the epitome of a flip flop. A no win scenario for a fighter that you are biased against.

Just funny really
              This thread made my day lmfao this is just bad

Even better that the thread title is "Please.... Stop Rewriting History"

Talk about rewriting history jeez

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Excellent post.

If you are one of the people who felt the fight was bad from the get go, then alright. But if you were saying it was the fight to make then you can't talk **** about the fight afterwards just because it didn't go your way.
                Keep reading the thread. He did same with Victor Ortiz.

Basically djtmal decided because he hated Floyd he would ride with any guy Floyd hadn't fought who he thought had the best chance to beat him.

When the fight happened and Floyd won, he then decided to go in on the guy he picked to win rather than give Floyd credit against a guy he thought would beat him.

Is what it is but its sad that an adult behaves like this.

Comment

This thread made my day lmfao this is just bad

Even better that the thread title is "Please.... Stop Rewriting History"

Talk about rewriting history jeez
                  Wow. HAHA I forgot about the thread title.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Wow. HAHA I forgot about the thread title.
                    It's the best part !

I remember we showed thread after thread about how Freedom did LITERALLY this same thing and WE were still called the biased ones.

Takes a huge heap of brain fookery to justify to yourself how this is ok.

Literally dtjmal's position is that if Mayweather didn't fight Mosley, he ducked him. But since he did fight Mosley and win, he fought a washed up bum and deserves no credit.

Either way he was always gonna use it against Mayweather. What Mayweather actually does is irrelevant to him.

Comment

It's the best part !

I remember we showed thread after thread about how Freedom did LITERALLY this same thing and WE were still called the biased ones.

Takes a huge heap of brain fookery to justify to yourself how this is ok.

Literally dtjmal's position is that if Mayweather didn't fight Mosley, he ducked him. But since he did fight Mosley and win, he fought a washed up bum and deserves no credit.

Either way he was always gonna use it against Mayweather. What Mayweather actually does is irrelevant to him.
                      Exactly. It's like he jumped to whoever Floyd didn't fight and then changed after Floyd won.

I mean what kind of rational adult does stuff like this? You should only hate a girl that cheated on you with your best friend or your sister/brother this much.

Less credibility than poster Hugh Grant.

Comment

Working...
                      X