Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua-Wallin, Wilder-Parker, 'Day Of Reckoning' Weigh-In Results From Riyadh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how many people are "hoping" vs "believe" Parker will win. I suspect the hopers faaaar outnumber the believers. Whatever you do , do not bet the house on Parker or maybe you should!!
    pollywog pollywog likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

Could be another early ko with a windmill I wouldn't bet real money against a Wilder stoppage but lots of unanswered questions which makes this intriguing.
      Definitely an intriguing fight. I'm looking forward to it. It's heavyweight boxing with two top guys, so anything can happen.
      Spray_resistant Spray_resistant likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post

Maybe Malik taped some extra weight into his wraps cos at that weight, Wilder is fit to get ragdolled again.

Parker aint gonna win this fight going backwards on his bike so wilder better buckle up cos hes in for a tough night at the office.
        I don’t like Wilder under 215 for a man at 6”7 in long fights will fade no matter what if he actually is forced to work and not just look at his opponent .

Parker needs to get this past mid rounds then be aggressive, I hope he does get ragged dolled I’m pretty much done with this guy after hearing the garbage he talks still I don’t even care about the Joshua fight I still get a feeling he’ll run from it anyways despite the agreement why he’s there in the first place , I’m just done with it so if it happens it happens.
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-22-2023, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          I don’t like Wilder under 215 for a man at 6”7 in long fights will fade no matter what if he actually is forced to work and not just look at his opponent .

Parker needs to get this past mid rounds then be aggressive, I hope he does get ragged dolled I’m pretty much done with this guy after hearing the garbage he talks still I don’t even care about the Joshua fight I still get a feeling he’ll run from it anyways despite the agreement why he’s there in the first place , I’m just done with it so if it happens it happens.
          Here's Parker's old trainer, Kevin Barry's take...

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/jos...KRR2UZ4XFY7TA/

Comment

Here's Parker's old trainer, Kevin Barry's take...

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/jos...KRR2UZ4XFY7TA/

That’s the thing for whatever bizarre reason ppl are giving the fight to Wilder because of what Joyce did to Parker ,totally ignoring it was 11 rounds and a brief lapse of finally going down which was more from fatigue having a 270 plus guy on you the entire time . These guys ignore the actual fight though , Parker is in much better shape and for a 213 pound Wilder ? This makes me think it’s another advantage for him I’m not buying he’s better at this weight against another fast fighter that is more healthier build at his respective height .

I expect Parker to win this for several reasons beyond what Barry is referring to the damage Wilder took in 2 Fury fights . There’s a huge difference how Parker lost in one fight vs an inactive Wilder who hasn’t been hit hard again since over a year ago………..

If Parker can’t win today he’s got no shot to advance his abilities and will probably decline or stagnate, this is it he has every advantage possible beyond one punch power you can’t get more advantages from fighting over there before to having the guy who fought Wilder 3 times and won and everything in between .
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-23-2023, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Parker's game is whatever Andy Lee wants it to be now. He was severely limited and overtrained to the point of injury under Kevin Barry.

So do you think Fury hits harder than Parker and has a better chin ?

Cos if Fury can take a wilder bomb and obliterate him in return, the mighty oilskin sure as fück can too.

I believe he will!
              Hey man, good call on the Parker win. No knockdowns, but a solid performance. Wilder looked terrible.

Comment

Working...
              X