Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Arrested, Charged With Misdemeanor Assault In Home State Of Texas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimmyD729 View Post
    Misdemeanor assault is a nothingburger
    misdemeanor assault means you accidentally touched someone with your fingernail...nothingburger

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      Nothings been confirmed yet as far as the victim but allegedly it was a women, more then likely his wife. Allegedly. Once the facts come out, if that’s true, phuck jermell forever for real
      So now we're just making shyte up to fit your narritive. There is nothing you read anywhere that says the victim might be his wife. Him and his wife are best friends and you just try to make dumb shyte up to make you feel better about yourself. That's loser shyte bro!

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

So now we're just making shyte up to fit your narritive. There is nothing you read anywhere that says the victim might be his wife. Him and his wife are best friends and you just try to make dumb shyte up to make you feel better about yourself. That's loser shyte bro!
        Can you read? I didn’t claim anything. “IF, rumor, allegedly” are all words I used. I hope it’s not a woman and much less his wife… but nothings confirmed. If it’s his lady you good with that? Phuck you too then if that’s the case
        Last edited by Robi13; 12-20-2023, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Didnt this just happen a few years ago at his house where one of his cousins accused him of assault? Seems to me like Jermell needs to BUILD THAT WALL.....AROUND HIS HOUSE!

Comment

he dindu nuffin!

Comment

It's no good to booze if you have a violent temper
              pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

There’s a thread with an audio recording…
                pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

C'mon Mell! What's the necessity? It must be really hard for these mofos to stay off trouble, lawyers end up making a killing off these type dudes. Just hope it wasn't his lady who got assaulted.

Comment

misdemeanor assault means you accidentally touched someone with your fingernail...nothingburger
                    or he slapped her.

Comment

Do not take that recording as him admitting to beating up his wife. I'm quite sure he wasn't bragging toa bunch of guys about how easily his wife's eye swelled up.

Comment

Working...
                      X